UFN 88 - Las Vegas - Almeida vs Garbrandt - 5/29/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
this chris de la rocha looks quite terrible. need to research milstead.

are the lines up for this fight in USA?

this chris de la rocha looks quite terrible. need to research milstead.

are the lines up for this fight in USA?
No just the 6 main card fights + Aljo/Caraway

Wouldn't be surprising if it was close to another week before we got those lines

Laid down the 180 to win 100. I like it a lot, expected this to open around -240ish.

LOL @ Aljo's price. Knew he would be juiced, but did not see -405 coming
-405 for sterling?! HAHAHAHAHA.

sad thing is a bunch of shmucks will probably still bet him.

Not surprised here.. In fact I kinda think he gets bet back over -400 ...

I'm only on the over for Stephens/Barao as of now, but to play devil's advocate for Renan, Gagnon used a light footed, in and out approach that Dillashaw has proven to be Renan's kryptonite. In the rematch between Snake In The Grass and Renan, in the early rounds TJ would get too confident and box in the pocket flat footed and got decked a number of times for it. Thats how Stephens fights. Also, how many leg kicks did Stephens eat vs Bermudez? If Dennis was cracking him with those shots, they'll be there for Renan

Those factors are going against Stephens, but Barao does love to swing with his head down and Stephens has nasty knees and uppercuts.

I also love the over.. but there is no way you can play Barao at -170.

-400 lol that is terrible! No way I bet him at that price even in a parlay.

Why has Story been out so long? I like Tarec dec hedged with Story KO. Tarec has been hurt in pretty much every UFC fight he's had.

Why has Story been out so long? I like Tarec dec hedged with Story KO. Tarec has been hurt in pretty much every UFC fight he's had.

I believe he broke his ankle in the gunnie fight.. And I think he had neck surgery on one of the two times he had to pull out.. Not sure if any other things.. There might've been another one...

Is anyone concerned with Story's nearly 20 month layoff? It is by far the longest of his career. Any word on how his camp has gone?

Is anyone concerned with Story's nearly 20 month layoff? It is by far the longest of his career. Any word on how his camp has gone?
Yes. If there was no concern, I would've played him when he was in the +145 area. If he looks as good as he did vs Gunni and Gastelum, I think he definitely wins this. As it stands, probably just livebet

in honor of barao fighting again next ufc

jordan rinaldi in against trujillo

SO HAPPY for Jordan Rinaldi! He was a former teammate of mine. We trained together for a couple of years back in Vegas. I am putting money on him for sure

SO HAPPY for Jordan Rinaldi! He was a former teammate of mine. We trained together for a couple of years back in Vegas. I am putting money on him for sure

What can you tell us about him? Looking at his lack of KO's hes a grappler? Whats his wrestling like?

2 injuries, one from the nelson fight back in 2014, then another injury in late 2015 but he is back and healthy for now.

An ok card, no doubt heavy lines on the favs so will be live betting and maybe the odd lotto ticket as usual !

2 injuries, one from the nelson fight back in 2014, then another injury in late 2015 but he is back and healthy for now.

An ok card, no doubt heavy lines on the favs so will be live betting and maybe the odd lotto ticket as usual !
Same here, lb for me. All my prebets have been pretty miserable lately so keeping them to 10u Max and lb accordingly

What can you tell us about him? Looking at his lack of KO's hes a grappler? Whats his wrestling like?

Primarily a wrestler, wrestled in College. Great top control, brown belt under the legendary Sergio Penha. Very strong, has been working a lot on explosive movements. They nickname him "all day" because.. well yeah it's self explanatory haha but I am going to bet on him because I believe he can wear on Trujillo who has been known to have questionable cardio and grind him out. Potential finish in the 3rd. When I would spar him he had great fluidity and timing with mixing in his takedowns.

side note: He was killing Brian Ortega when he fought him, just got complacent in the last couple minutes of this fight. He is legit.

Putting down 1.5u on Caraway at +300. This line cant possible get better than that can it?

Also doing 1.5u on Masvidal +140. I dont see that one going higher either.

Rinaldi's worst performance ever was against Moontasri, so I would be hesitant to cap him off of that. With that said though, Trujillo will present similar problems. Rinaldi struggles when he can't get takedowns easily and he's scared of the opponents striking. I can see an argument for playing him if Trujillo doesn't finish counting on Trujillo to gas, but I don't know if I'd back that either. He survived Khabib grinding him for 3 rounds.

Basically, this is a tough debut for Rinaldi, but he can beat some of the lower level guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back