UFN 88 pbp/spoilers/etc

Same brother, best betting night ever for me

Awkward-High-Five.gif

Awesome man,

I am on one of the best overall sports tears of my life right now. Baseball season has been amazing and now tonight.

Let's enjoy it while it last because we know it won't always be this good!

No Love by KO and i go to bed happy as a clam

happy-as-a-clam-artflakes-01.jpg

Well how about Almeida sub +1400? Maybe he catches Cody and finishes with a choke or something? Why not, huge night so might as well toss a little on this.

2 x 24 year old undefeated ufc prospects

is it just me or does cody look nervous and trying to hide it?

hard to predict this one but ive had a gut feeling cody will have almedia's number, especially with that pro boxing background, but can't say almedia can't get the ko either.

Let everyone's eyes be open when Cody dies a violent death in this fight

i fucking hate life, these 1000 swings, can't catch any decisions besides larkin, and i thought he won all 3 rounds. if anyone says i have bet colored glasses i'd take serious offense.

grats stephens bettors. right side prefight.

Hang in there EZ.

(Honestly, we all have bet colored glasses to a degree. But you are as objective as anyone I've seen when you analyze. When you are on the losing side of a lot of close decisions in a certain time span it's the worst. Worse than just capping a fight wrong and watching your guy get destroyed.)

Awesome man,

I am on one of the best overall sports tears of my life right now. Baseball season has been amazing and now tonight.

Let's enjoy it while it last because we know it won't always be this good!
Won't always be this good?!

3 events in 3 days in July looms. Will only get better :D

Almeida to be up for the night. Hedged Cody by sub because it pays well. He might have picked up a good guillotine from the Alpha kids.

well fuck it i can't simply pass on the main event. £130 on garbrandt. really sloshed at this stage.

Let everyone's eyes be open when Cody dies a violent death in this fight
i think youre letting the Almeida hype get to you. no way should Cody be this big of a dog

(watch me be proven wrong right now though lol)

i think youre letting the Almeida hype get to you. no way should Cody be this big of a dog

(watch me be proven wrong right now though lol)
I'm not. This kid is BY FAR the best prospect at BW, the hype is real. Have no problems going out on a limb hyping him up before this fight goes down, I expect a nasty win here.

On Almeida itd for a little action. So glad tonight. Bless yall.

Back