UFN 88 pbp/spoilers/etc

Holy shit Almeidas eyes.

LOL is there any way this thing goes the distance? I'd hit the o8.5 fights go distance prop at +1426 if it does. Not gonna hedge at -450 though, it was a tiny bet anyway so not much of a point in freerolling.

LOL is there any way this thing goes the distance? I'd hit the o8.5 fights go distance prop at +1426 if it does. Not gonna hedge at -450 though, it was a tiny bet anyway so not much of a point in freerolling.
sure theres a chance. its bantamweight.

i think it can. i did goes 5 +400 etc.

Almeida itd. I think cody gets eaten up here

I'm not. This kid is BY FAR the best prospect at BW, the hype is real. Have no problems going out on a limb hyping him up before this fight goes down, I expect a nasty win here.
Well you got the nasty part right

dam bet365 did not accept my bet lol

booooom!!! there we go :) was just a matter of time before this would happend.. almeida so hittable

Brazilians went 0-4 tonight!

No way are you beating American sluggers on Memorial Day weekend!

Holy shit,that boxing.

Wow. Cody just freaking wrecked him.

Got off first, faster hands, just wow.

I hate to say it but Cody's boxing is A level. Just straight up top tier.

He honestly could teach lessons to guys on how to generate power without winding up. That last punch was fucking brilliant. Short, compact, and brutal.

I've rooted against this kid a lot but he's no joke.

Back