UFN 89 III - PBP/discussion/etc

Can't help but chuckle a little at those on Herrera. Watch Ali get ko'd now lol
You'e only chuckling at me i'm pretty sure lol but this the money on him is far and wide my smallest bet of the card. Whopping $8 compared to the $150 on the over

20-18 ali bags.. but slowing down a little.. just such a strong wrestler.

herrera is legit, tho, as we knew. puzzling matchmaking.. build this kid up...

Borg(Future champ lol), Sanchez(Decent now cut), and now Ali(Former #1 contender). Tough road.

gonna be tough to top that one for FOTN

29-28 ali

Kind of happy Herrera didn't get that. Need the over decision props a lot more than I need then $8 I have on Geane lol

Like EZ said, give this kid some guys at the bottom to mid tier of the flyweight food chain. Let him develop and in 3-4 years you've got a potential force on your hands.

wow great fight to start the card !

does not beat last weeks opener though

30-27 baga, but man, herrera is game.

FOTN +800 plz!

Kind of surprised they didn't give Geane the third. That kimura was the grappling equivalent of being rocked.

smallest play of the night on covington...dont like him at all though. dude is super overrated.

I thought Dana and UFC listened to these walkout songs and had to approve them? 30 seconds of "You say no to drugs, Juicy J can't" doesn't strike me as something they'd approve.

lil nervous about meunier rd 1 here, but i think he gasses and covington gets him in rd 2 or 3...

I thought Dana and UFC listened to these walkout songs and had to approve them? 30 seconds of "You say no to drugs, Juicy J can't" doesn't strike me as something they'd approve.

GOAT entrance song. love me some of the juice man

lil nervous about meunier rd 1 here (@Jae Gibbz ), but i think he gasses and covington gets him in rd 2 or 3...

Back