UFN 89 - Wonderboy vs Waterboy - 6/18 - Ontario part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would understand Leternou but why Randa? A fade on her opponent?

On the other hand, anyone like Rory ITD at +250 and fight ending ITD at -150? Think Rory finishes WB late or WB finishes Rory early.

-135 now for Thompson/Rory does not go distance. Was on it small at -155, just added. Like this line.

Rory $ coming in, Wonderboy back to dog odds.

-135 now for Thompson/Rory does not go distance. Was on it small at -155, just added. Like this line.

Ill place some on it just before the main event starts. Think money is gonna go on the dec lines.

Ill place some on it just before the main event starts. Think money is gonna go on the dec lines.

Yeah I might add more if the line gets better. I like it already, but am not opposed to adding at better odds.

I rarely like unders, especially at BW, but Beal/Soto at +185 is pretty enticing. The way Soto strikes he is in danger for knees, in addition to his chin issues. Beal always ends up on the ground and Soto had Tanaka, one of the best BW grapplers, in some dangerous positions there.

I rarely like unders, especially at BW, but Beal/Soto at +185 is pretty enticing. The way Soto strikes he is in danger for knees, in addition to his chin issues. Beal always ends up on the ground and Soto had Tanaka, one of the best BW grapplers, in some dangerous positions there.

Soto has legit grappling. At the EBI, he impressed me so much. Damn crazy guy was playing footsies with Cummings who is like one of the top leg lockers in the final. Dude probably has the best bjj at BW.

9345771.jpg

9345768.jpg

9345765.jpg

9345760.jpg

9345757.jpg

9345753.jpg

9345751.jpg

9345748.jpg

9345744.jpg

9345741.jpg

9345739.jpg

9345735.jpg

9345733.jpg

Definitely the second worst one. Not the best angle, but Cote looking even thicker than Cowboy than I expected.

I figured Misha would look bigger, but not like that. That looks like 2 weight classes difference to me.

Cote/Cowboy I kinda agree. It's weird how wiry Cowboy still looks at 170. Cote looks about what I thought, but Cowboy I guess I kind of expect him to look a little less lean at 170 than he does at 155 but he really looks pretty much the same.

I really think Val is gonna handle Jo but maybe went just a shade to heavy on her dec prop. I'm thinking a finish is a bit more likely than I originally believed. Still think it's **probably** a lopsided dec win for Val, but as a pseudo hedge I like her -3.5 at +190. Better payout than her dec prop and covers if she finishes as well. I think the odds of her finishing are at least even with the odds she gives a round away.

Someone in here said Ratner confirmed big cage? Gonna put £400 on Rory before hes the fav again. That way if WB wins i still win around £1700 and if Rory wins im only down £450 as opposed to £850. Got WB @ +100

Last edited:
Im at ascot today hoping to be back by 8 then fours sleep and up at midnight for start of prelims this show starts later than usual. See you fellas in 14 hrs.

BT is saying prelims start 1am but FP says FP prelims at 11.45pm. Whos wrong as they cant bang four fights out in 75 mins can they?

Oh really? Yeah maybe I should try and sleep too.. Feel like im hanging out my arse on Sunday's after the UFC

I'm guessing its right but first fight listed at 11.30 on pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back