UFN 89 - Wonderboy vs Waterboy - 6/18 - Ontario part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree that Cote looks like an easy bet. Don't know enough about the other two men to comment.

Cote is a good bet, i think he should win. Alvey is just a puncher, not sure as to why he would be a good bet.

Where did this notion that Cote is just going to run through Cerrone come from? Cerrone has lost just one time in his entire career to a fighter who never held a major title. Cote isn't the kind of fighter that Cerrone typically loses to.

I think that notion is based mostly on Cote's size advantage, power and durability. It should be a good fight.

OAM dec +248
Jotko dec +245

Herrera dec tempting at +480. OK lines on Elias dec and Val dec for round robin

200w.gif

Where did this notion that Cote is just going to run through Cerrone come from? Cerrone has lost just one time in his entire career to a fighter who never held a major title. Cote isn't the kind of fighter that Cerrone typically loses to.

Cote fights similar to RDA and he's bigger and durable. Cerrone is a slow starter and if he gets pressured early, it'll be a short night. Or it could go to the distance and it'll be a cerrone might take it but I still got Cote.

I think that notion is based mostly on Cote's size advantage, power and durability. It should be a good fight.

Oh I agree it's going to be a good fight. But why are so many people just writing Cerrone off? He's had his way with fighters that share Cote's skillset several times.

Cote fights similar to RDA and he's bigger. Cerrone is a slow starter and if he gets pressured early, it'll be a short night. Or it could go to he distance and it'll be a cerrone might take it but I still got Cote.

Cote fights more like Alvarez than he does RDA. Cerrone is a slow starter, yes, but Cote isn't exactly a man possessed from the opening bell. If it goes the distance I don't think Cerrone is dropping the decision. He comes on so strong in the second and third rounds.

Whoah, is Cote really the underdog?

Jotko dec already bet down to the same price as his money line lol

Missed the ball on Geane dec, already down to +400 but whatever not sad passing on that

Oh I agree it's going to be a good fight. But why are so many people just writing Cerrone off? He's had his way with fighters that share Cote's skillset several times.

I think this has less to do with people writing-off Cerrone, and more to do with you undervaluing Cote. He's looked great since dropping to Welterweight, and is just a considerably bigger man than Cowboy.

I think Côte finishes Cerrone early but idk about the Alvey pick, Elias will probably grind him out

I dont see Alvey beating Theodorou. Alvey is nice and all but I see him as an overachiever who lost a decision to Tom Watson. Coté vs Cowbow is a toss up imo.

Cote is my homie but Cerrone got this easily imo.
I would put my money on O'Connell tho

Val dec -115
Covington dec -112

I think both of these hit, but just marginal value with the lines so playing them small.

OAM dec +248 I agree with Joseph B this has some value. Nothing big but worth a small stab.

I'm betting on Côte on Friday too. Hopefully I can get him around +180.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back