UFN 89 - Wonderboy vs Waterboy - 6/18 - Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys how about don't discuss match ups until the lines are out? fuck man.

Yeah without discussing lines too much i'll just say Jotko is a lot more fluid and fundamentally sound than Samman. Not expecting long odds.

Updated bets:

Rory Split DEC +936

Cote ML +145
Cote R1 +800
Cote DEC +360
Cote NSC +172
NOT Cowboy itd -195

i have a few very strong leans on this, mainly on the low key fights that i doubt most people are eyeing. For me WB/rory and cote/cerrone are pure freeroll territory if i'm profitable. could no way put a confident bet on right now for either fight..

How did you do last event?

If favor Stephen

largest profit in my history of gambling. honestly wouldn't touch that fight at all.

Updated bets:

Rory Split DEC +936

Cote ML +145
Cote R1 +800
Cote DEC +360
Cote NSC +172
NOT Cowboy itd -195

Jelly of that Cote dec line. I love it at +298 where I got it but +360 is amazing.

hey guys just a question for you. im from Canada and I only use 5dimes for betting atm. was thinking of starting a 365 account as well. is it worth it? do they have different odds sometimes? is their live betting any better than 5 dimes? do they even have live betting? haha thanks in advance

Jelly of that Cote dec line. I love it at +298 where I got it but +360 is amazing.
+298 is good also. I think it is the most likely outcome

Cote DEC>Cowboy DEC>Cote itd>Cowboy itd

hey guys just a question for you. im from Canada and I only use 5dimes for betting atm. was thinking of starting a 365 account as well. is it worth it? do they have different odds sometimes? is their live betting any better than 5 dimes? do they even have live betting? haha thanks in advance

I dont have a 5d account, but I can say 365 lb has gems. Last event, for example, I was able to get Cruz by decision by the end of the fourth round at 1.6 (around -150 i believe). Holoway by decision at Evens at the end of the second round. I even took a stab at Hendo +1100 after the 1st round.

As a fellow Canuck id recommend bookmaker man 5dimes is certainly the best for mma but BM is great and has lightning fast payouts which hopefully you'll be getting lots of!

I think sham should go for it, fortune favours the bold and it works so well for him.

That and WB is just improving leaps and bounds in all areas come each fight, rory is great but in a 3 rounder WB could steal those 2 rounds with just his footwork and kick boxing alone imo, rory can hire an karate expert but when your in front of a 5 x kickboxing champ with fast foot work and improved ttd that all goes out the window, rory has to turn this ugly and into a wrestling and grappling fight to win.

I would still hit WB lb if rory slept on him for an entire r1 lol

regards to live betting its pretty good but b365 wont have the early prelims, usually they get live betting available within the in-play menu when main prelims starts ie 3-4 fights in, worst comes to worst main card its always up. so far they are my favourite bookies, check their props in-between rounds since its been heaven for most on here.

I dont have a 5d account, but I can say 365 lb has gems. Last event, for example, I was able to get Cruz by decision by the end of the fourth round at 1.6 (around -150 i believe). Holoway by decision at Evens at the end of the second round. I even took a stab at Hendo +1100 after the 1st round.

Did the exact same 3 ;) but think I did cruz bit more earlier in r3, holoway @ evens I was like wtf 5 minutes till gold, same with hendo I think I said if hendo survives r1 a flyer has to be done on hendo r2 ko.

My biggest regret was not taking a stab on bisping ko line on b365 I think £30-40 was showing £300 returns, still no complaints when I refreshed my bank roll.

Did the exact same 3 ;) but think I did cruz bit more earlier in r3, holoway @ evens I was like wtf 5 minutes till gold, same with hendo I think I said if hendo survives r1 a flyer has to be done on hendo r2 ko.

My biggest regret was not taking a stab on bisping ko line on b365 I think £30-40 was showing £300 returns, still no complaints when I refreshed my bank roll.

Lol i hit the same three too! Should have gone bigger tho but confidence was low as i had a bad lb event.

I think sham should go for it, fortune favours the bold and it works so well for him.

That and WB is just improving leaps and bounds in all areas come each fight, rory is great but in a 3 rounder WB could steal those 2 rounds with just his footwork and kick boxing alone imo, rory can hire an karate expert but when your in front of a 5 x kickboxing champ with fast foot work and improved ttd that all goes out the window, rory has to turn this ugly and into a wrestling and grappling fight to win.

I would still hit WB lb if rory slept on him for an entire r1 lol

FYI -- it's a 5 round main event, not 3.

Breese is nothing like WB. Breese is all hands. Tristar flew Venom Page in for one week to give them someone similar to WB. Catching WB's kicks is going to prove very difficult as he doesn't throw your traditional round house kicks that are easier to catch. Rory has never faced someone on WB's level striking wise. What makes WB so dangerous and difficult to face is how awkward and unpredictable his style is - it's very difficult to prepare for.
They also flew Raymond Daniels who is IMO better than Page and Wonderboy in that specific style of striking. So it is not like Rory did not his homework.
I think while Wonderboy is on fire right now and is riding a solid win streak, his last two wins are against guys Im personally fading post-USADA.

Rory size will be a major issue for Stephens tho. It is not hard to pick apart stationary and short opponents like Ellenberger or Hendricks with Wonderboy style.

Cant find a gif for that but I remember Jake E. dropping and hurting Wonderboy. Rory is not a 1 punch KO guy but he surely has crisper boxing than Ellenberger.

Last edited:
Going pretty heavy on Cote, a former LHW contender fighting a former LW.
I would not put much weight on Cote fighting at LHW (once?). Remember Joe Riggs fought as far as HW.

Patrick is a well sized WW at this stage. But Cerrone is undersized at the division IMO. He said a few days or weeks ago that he was 176 eating and drinkin w/e he wants.

He is not fully commited to WW (should have put some mass but no) and just went there because he already fought half of LW roster.

Cote is also a really skilled and though guy.

Im leaning towards Ali Baugatinov over Herrera and Valerie over JoJo.

Mate look what happened as the weekend.
Don't risk it.

I probably will hedge it's just whether i hedge enough to cover my total outlay on WB or not. I'm going to see how lb goes and if i'm up a fair bit i will hedge off around half the amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back