UFN 90 Play by Play

nothing on this fight. going to enjoy it :)

I'm on BB dec hedged with Roy by KO. Weird fight to bet imo, I'm the rare believer in BB slow but steady development

Not the right way to hedge. You want value take Roy by submission while it's not likely it's a bet I'll take any day of the week and twice on Sunday. We saw in the Mark Hunt fight Roy has the ability to take the fight to the ground and Black Beasts kryptonite is submission defense/JJ

- Barry

Not the right way to hedge. You want value take Roy by submission while it's not likely it's a bet I'll take any day of the week and twice on Sunday. We saw in the Mark Hunt fight Roy has the ability to take the fight to the ground and Black Beasts kryptonite is submission defense/JJ

- Barry
Disagree. I'm expecting heat to be thrown, Roy has become completely devoid of using jiu jitsu, and one of the biggest signs of BB development to me was escaping Gonzagas rear mount. Can't blame anyone for hitting that line, I think Roy needs to use takedowns to take the best path to victory, but I'm not convinced at all he'll get a sub

Good luck everyone!

adding on fight ends itd -110 herrera looks super gassed already

Hererra is pretty tired already, and can't stuff the take down.

sigh bet365 took entire card away apart from last 4 fights for live betting.

unibet it is which isnt

- Barry
Why dont you fuck off twice on Sunday?

sigh bet365 took entire card away apart from last 4 fights for live betting.

unibet it is which isnt

i said it before but if you have limits on unibet you can sign up with 888sport and get new limits at least for a little while :) good time to do it now with 3 events coming up

He's not even trying to stuff takedowns.

Luque should really find a finish here. Hererra has nothing

Those lines in this fight looking pretty spot on. Herrera isn't ready for the UFC at all.

Back