UFN 90 Play by Play

Was that the 5th title to change hands this year? Have a nice bet on that @ +575

I can think of:

Cruz
Miocic
Tate
Bisping
Alvarez

Think they're all this year, damn. Talk about ending on a high note. Thank you Eddie!

Not my bet but that's what I call a lucky 3$ parley:
Cm0GfeJXYAAFBjM.jpg:large

yeah i was seriously about to dump my entire roy profits on eddie. threw £150 on him to profit £380 though plus this bad boy is alive. £50 for £4000

firstblood.png

We have a near identical Parlays. I dont have Meisha or Eddie or Choi but I have everyone else and Gadelha. LFG!!!!

+5u for the night and got a shit ton of parlays alive. hope everyone else made out well. see you guys tomorrow!

conor would have killed him

no he wouldn't, eddie is an alround fighter. conor is not. one takedown from rda, and conor is dead. it's pointless though to even discuss it, nate will stomp the relevance out of conor in less than 6 weeks.

From 3400 to 3831 on night one with 4 of 5 picks in a Round robin of 13 total picks hitting that counties tomorrow.

Incredibly fun event as well capped off with a giant feel good moment

no he wouldn't, eddie is an alround fighter. conor is not. one takedown from rda, and conor is dead. it's pointless though to even discuss it, nate will stomp the relevance out of conor in less than 6 weeks.

not this clown again. you should have never showed your face in here again after the aldo fight.

Anyone Like Eddie over Khabib. I think Eddie would be the dog there aswell. I fucking love this sport.

Anyone Like Eddie over Khabib. I think Eddie would be the dog there aswell. I fucking love this sport.
Yeah I'll play eddie in that match up. Think winner of Nate vs Conor has a high likelihood of getting that title shot too

da fuck??? so dumb
Unless DC puts his title on the line it's the only undisputed title on the line that night and thus it makes sense. A 3 round Lesnar vs. Hunt as main event with two 5 round co-mainers for actual belts is what made no sense.

Staying up for this long was worth it to see Eddie win. Good night guys and I hope each and every one of you made out good tonight and if not, you've got two events to make money!!!!

Unless DC puts his title on the line it's the only undisputed title on the line that night and thus it makes sense. A 3 round Lesnar vs. Hunt as main event with two 5 round co-mainers for actual belts is what made no sense.

for sure makes sense in that sense but i like a build up to the best fight of the night. thats the fight I'm least looking forward to on the main card

Up 32 units, sounds like most of you made off well too, sorry to the Roy backers

How is Eddie being criminally underrated? Alvarez is lucky he is not 0-3 in the UFC.

That's why I picked Eddie and why I said he was so underrated — criminally underrated. Lol

Yup. On his ML. -120 and -110.

Maybe I'll throw a little on that dec prop too.

Damnit...I had $200 on BC DEC ..I wanted to puke.

Thank Goodness I had Eddie and X TKO

Please don't rob me of that FOTN. Difference between a winning and losing night for me is if I cash that or not.

Back