1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFN 90 Play by Play

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by RyuDave, Jul 7, 2016.

1. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Bonuses:

Jouban/Belal FOTN (HELL YES, SAVES MY NIGHT!)

Eddie and Muhnoz both get POTN.

2. iGnP Silver Belt

what the hell are the odds gonna be on DC-Andy anyway

3. MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

In front of the TV waiting for Game of Thrones S8
    Bro..i'm the biggest Anderson fan in the world you don't have to convince me he looked fair against Bisping. But it is true that in the first round he was getting batted around the cage like he was a marble in a pinball machine. I actually thought Anderson came on very strong at the end and potential he could've won that fight by KO or the scorecards. That said, DC is an entirely different animal than Michael Bisping, Right?

Andy's gonna get hustled here and DC is going to take him out behind the woodshed MBM why he is the red headed step child that stole his dads stash. I'm telling you it's going to be sadder than watching the fucking The Notebook. Not that I have ever watched The Notebook myself. Girlfriend told me LOL

4. Kowboy Karl Black Belt

Ufc lnp loving judging 3 years ago for sure.

Damage scoring no action hating crowd influenced judges of today? No so much.

who would have thought Roy Nelson would get turned into Jared rosholt

5. MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

Sweet. I lost about five units because I put too much on Roy winning by decision. But I have a few parlay's that are still open for tomorrow.

Munhoz (-227) + Choi (-235) at +105 Risk 2.00 to win 2.10

Gilbert Burns (-250) + G. Mousasi (-275) @ -110 Risk 2.10 to win 2.10

Duffy (-380) + Sage (-340) + Joanna/Claudia o4.5 @ +125 Risk 2.00 to win 2.50

Joseph Duffy (-365) + Anthony Smith (-145) at +115 risk 1.50 to win 1.72

Joseph Duffy (-365) + Cain Velasquez (-290) at -140 risk 5.00 to win 3.57

6. iGnP Silver Belt

rd 1 to lewis, rd 2 to nelson... i dont think we will disagree there

rd 3: Nelson: 22 total strikes (2 significant), 2 takedowns, 3:32 in control
    Lewis: 10 total strikes (all significant)

7. MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

Guys I'm telling you. If you want a lock put it on the gray Maynard. I know that the dude has been more fragile lately than a child with Progeria, but Brunp is tailor-made for the former wrestling stand out. Gray has historically had trouble with fighters who can stuff his takedowns and strike, typically wrestle-boxers or fighters with excellent striking and BJJ... This is not one of those scenarios. Bruno is 34 himself and has ZERO knockouts in his career. Moreover, his cardio is not good and his takedowns art shit. Gray can box him up on the feet or take him down and ground and pound him into fine crystal silica if he so chooses.

For Gray to lose this fight he will essentially have to be not just a shell of his former-self — but downright Phil Baroni level shot. That said, from what I've been following this isn't going to be a concern. He is training at AKA,, has a nutritionist, and has been keeping his weight down. In fact p, he is 167 pounds walking around. The odds are a big juicy now at -167 but I think but he should be a 4-1 favorite if not higher so he's a good play straight up or as the first or last leg in a parlay.

8. MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

It's hard to give that fight to Roy, but damn near impossible to give it to TBB. I know Roy didn't engage him in a slugfest but control is part of the game and he wasn't just hanging out inside the guard but he had moved to side control and strikes were scoring. Absolutely BB did land the bigger bombs in the third round but he was controlled for nearly the entire around. Tell you the truth, Roy is going to kick himself in the ass when he watches this he should've dropped down and finished those double legs and not just let BB up.

9. MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

Anderson +600 Cormier -400 open line

10. iGnP Silver Belt

free roll on anderson!!!! ;)

11. iGnP Silver Belt

100% agree. Nice to see you back ITT, btw

12. null Gold Belt

Goodfella, you got balls using the L word about Gray Maynard, lol! He'll probably win over this little known dude, but I put a few bucks on his opponent just in case he gets dropped by a stiff breeze.

13. MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

Thanks buddy I'll try and get in here more often. I have been slaughtering baseball lately ..I will try and get a couple picks ITT more often... Just cant give out too many for free or else my clients will have no reason to pay me LOL but glad you are all of the gray too.

14. MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

Lol JG .... I have bet against Gray in his last four outings, but in this case it would take him coming into the fight with something like the Zika virus to lose to a pillow fisted fighter like Bruno.

15. MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

I will lose my shit if Andy breaks out the 'ol kick to the face or the flying knee to end DC

16. iGnP Silver Belt

i feel like that's more likely than Bisping knocking out Luke, right? :)

17. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

8u here ><

18. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

duffy kinda robbed, should've had over munhoz, probably.. but munhoz sub was freakin sweet.

19. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

Man, what a rough finish to the night for me. BB/Roy goes the distance and then Alvarez pulls the upset. The worst part was that I did not watch RDA/Alvarez live. I wake up to watch on Fight Pass, and guess what, you can't fast forward more than 10 seconds on their video. All other methods to skip are not working. I was able to find it on youtube, but not without seeing the result first. That's some amateur shit by the UFC.

20. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

I'm assuming you gave Roy round 2 and round 3? Roy looked to be struggling big time in Round 3. He never really got to establish anything on the ground or even against the fence. I thought he looked really bad that round and Lewis's action when he broke away was far more significant. I knew it was close, but did not think it was controversial at all. Again, pbps had more scoring for Lewis. I had no stake in the winner btw.