UFN 90 - RDA vs Alvarez - Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed Reginaldo is down to -145. Time to play him at that price.

I love Bookie Beatdown, but those guys have been having some "wtf?" Discussions lately. I thought it was beyond ridiculous when the one dude picked McCrory as his favorite pick on the card when he was -200, and now these dudes straight trash Vieira.

Their tidbits are the best. I forgot Reginaldo trained out of basically his garage going into TUF, and if he still does that's an obvious giant red flag. But he is possibly gonna prove to be better than Beltran in every respect. Beltrans footwork is improving, but he doesn't pull the trigger and Vieira has no problem letting hands fly. Plus he's pretty quick when he wants to step in the pocket. Beltran is kind of sloppy grappling and Vieira has a wicked gulliotine plus solid wrestling/jits.

Think we'll see other touts and media who are a bit smarter and don't count Vieira out, so i think now might be the best time to hit him
Some of you guys may recall I was a big believer in Reginaldo Vieira when he stepped in as a replacement in the TUF Brazil 4 finale fight at UFC 190 and I posted about in the thread at the time. Ended up cashing on him big at +220 for his ML and even more on the decision prop if I recall correctly. That was one of those seasons where watching every episode of TUF in a foreign language with sub-titles really paid off. I got him at -130 on this fight, so hopefully he comes through again.

Some of you guys may recall I was a big believer in Reginaldo Vieira when he stepped in as a replacement in the TUF Brazil 4 finale fight at UFC 190 and I posted about in the thread at the time. Ended up cashing on him big at +220 for his ML and even more on the decision prop if I recall correctly. That was one of those seasons where watching every episode of TUF in a foreign language with sub-titles really paid off. I got him at -130 on this fight, so hopefully he comes through again.
Was also one of the people who pre event was on Vieira :D

Hit him on livebet on that card too, think he was my biggest winner

hope you are right. went a bit overboard when i saw him at -120 @ betsafe : not as much as Sham :) but got about 500$ on him with a little hedge on BB decision.. after thinking about it some more i regret thorwing down that much being HW's and Roy's age.. oh well ride or die :)

Same but as you say ride or die ha...

@Joseph Budden Did they have a Bookie Beatdown for the Alvarez/Dos Anos card specifically? Or was the Viera stuff tacked onto their UFC 200 video. I can't any specific videos for the Thursday/Friday cards.

@Joseph Budden Did they have a Bookie Beatdown for the Alvarez/Dos Anos card specifically? Or was the Viera stuff tacked onto their UFC 200 video. I can't any specific videos for the Thursday/Friday cards.
I'm a regular viewer of Bookie Beatdown as well (and most of the other betting podcasts) and I haven't seen an episode for the Thursday & Friday cards nor did they mention whether they would have one on the UFC 200 episode. MMA Oddsbreaker so far released a podcast for UFN 90 & another one for UFC 200 but not one for the TUF 23 Finale. Luca Fury said in his UFC 200 podcast that he wouldn't be doing one for the two earlier cards. Still waiting for a Vivisection episode from Bloody Elbow for any of the cards. Last time they said they might do a combined one for UFN 90 & TUF 23 Finale and a separate one for UFC 200.

Ive got £1500 on Roy to win about £1250. Thats a 5 unit bet for me so pretty big. Ive got £75 on BB dec to win about £700. Will see how my nights going but i do expect to hedge of some of my Nelson action especially if my Burns + Duffy parlay hits. I do like Roy here as ive explained in detail but i do feel bit over exposed.

Ive got £1500 on Roy to win about £1250. Thats a 5 unit bet for me so pretty big. Ive got £75 on BB dec to win about £700. Will see how my nights going but i do expect to hedge of some of my Nelson action especially if my Burns + Duffy parlay hits. I do like Roy here as ive explained in detail but i do feel bit over exposed.
Same here mate, balls deep. Was expecting BBs line to get better but I guess +110 will be the hedge.

Same here mate, balls deep. Was expecting BBs line to get better but I guess +110 will be the hedge.

What you going to do? I can get BB at +130. I'm thinking of adding another £50 to Roy KO @ +260 and putting £500 on BB SU @ +130. That way if BB wins my exposure is reduced by a third, and if he wins by decision i only lose about a unit.

I'm a regular viewer of Bookie Beatdown as well (and most of the other betting podcasts) and I haven't seen an episode for the Thursday & Friday cards nor did they mention whether they would have one on the UFC 200 episode. MMA Oddsbreaker so far released a podcast for UFN 90 & another one for UFC 200 but not one for the TUF 23 Finale. Luca Fury said in his UFC 200 podcast that he wouldn't be doing one for the two earlier cards. Still waiting for a Vivisection episode from Bloody Elbow for any of the cards. Last time they said they might do a combined one for UFN 90 & TUF 23 Finale and a separate one for UFC 200.

Luca Fury? Eeeewwwwhhh...

What you going to do? I can get BB at +130. I'm thinking of adding another £50 to Roy KO @ +260 and putting £500 on BB SU @ +130. That way if BB wins my exposure is reduced by a third, and if he wins by decision i only lose about a unit.
I have 11u on Roy ML (was gonna play line movement but yeah, it didn't work out).

I have 0.5u on BB dec +1100
Will likely put 3-5 units on BB ML.

yeah and the terrible thing is i haven't had a single day off gambling since the last event. ready to get that dope in my veins real hard for 3 days then the euro final on sunday.
Hope you're up mate. If not go steady

I have 11u on Roy ML (was gonna play line movement but yeah, it didn't work out).

I have 0.5u on BB dec +1100
Will likely put 3-5 units on BB ML.

I just put £300 on BB SU to return £390. So I've hedged 1.3 units off my 5 unit Roy bet. Did put another £50 on Roy KO @ +260 tho. If Roy doesn't pull this out BB dec is best case for me. Not hedging more tho i believe in my gut. Will lb of course tho and if things are not looking good look to hedge completely. I really think the books have this completely wrong by massively favouring Lewis KO over Lewis decision.

Roys open work out pics
20160705063331_5D3_8000.JPG

20160705063332_5D3_8044.JPG

20160705063333_5D3_8068.JPG

Lewis pics
20160705063302_5D3_9283.JPG

20160705063302_5D3_9281.JPG

They had an episode for every card. The video version for the RDA card will probably be up today, podcast version is up on their twitter

U.K. Guys is this event on fight pass only?

Edit.. Just found it on btsports

Last edited:
For some reason I mixed up marco Beltran with Masio Fullen

Put 2 units on reginaldo thinking Beltran looked like crap against Caceres

Roy in the air in the first picture lol
Kung fu at its finest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back