UFN 90 - RDA vs Alvarez - Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any euro guys know if pp and unibet who normally are the only ones to offer lb from first fight will be for tomos card?

I just put £300 on BB SU to return £390. So I've hedged 1.3 units off my 5 unit Roy bet. Did put another £50 on Roy KO @ +260 tho. If Roy doesn't pull this out BB dec is best case for me. Not hedging more tho i believe in my gut. Will lb of course tho and if things are not looking good look to hedge completely. I really think the books have this completely wrong by massively favouring Lewis KO over Lewis decision.
Yeah I agree about the Lewis KO vs decision for sure. I wont be able to watch any of these events live so im a bit nervous. No LB to save my ass.

For some reason I mixed up marco Beltran with Masio Fullen

Put 2 units on reginaldo thinking Beltran looked like crap against Caceres

Dude they are freakin twins.

I'm sure a lot of us mix them up ... I honestly can't tell much of a difference between fullen and beltran

U.K. Guys is this event on fight pass only?

Edit.. Just found it on btsports

Yup nice spotting 3am main card BTsports 2, its a shame they are not showing the prelims though since its FP only for those but will still check!

1am for friday/sat for the next 2 events and they have a 5:30am and ufc 200 an 7am finish slot.

Its not bad considering :)

They had an episode for every card. The video version for the RDA card will probably be up today, podcast version is up on their twitter
Yep, just watched it. Love the video versions. They do a great job of showing highlights for the UFC fighters and even fighters making their UFC debut where they often have footage from other promotions while they discuss the matchups. I'll be looking for the TUF 23 Finale episode next.

early weigh in RDA pic

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-6_17-7-47.png
    upload_2016-7-6_17-7-47.png
    529.6 KB · Views: 46
For some reason I mixed up marco Beltran with Masio Fullen

Put 2 units on reginaldo thinking Beltran looked like crap against Caceres
thatsracistmexican1.gif

Makdessi left TriStar for this fight. He created his own team 4 months ago, and has been training with them ever since. He said there's no beef with TriStar, he just needed a change.

Also, his skull looks like it's about to explode.

fyi for those who don't know, they're doing early weigh ins for all 3 events. Should expect early weigh ins for all events at this point, it got approved for basically every summer show coming up

That girls lips are about to explode.

Sanders has got some Lats.

Lopes and Vieira don't look as small as I thought they would

fight pass prelims:

luque-herrera
herrera looks alright. not bad. about the same as first fight i think?
luque looks good.. same as usual
they are the same size

vieira-beltran
vieira looks very solid. same as last fight.
beltran looks ok.
beltran prolly 2" taller.

burns-sajewski
sajewski still looks pretty mediocre.
burns looks great. much more solid.
burns actually 1" taller.

arantes-sanders
sanders is a goddamned tank. no surprises here but freakin jacked.
arantes looks pretty ripped.. maybe the best he's ever looked?
arantes is 2" taller (shoes)

munhoz-doane
munhoz looks super solid.
doane looks pretty ripped.
they are the same size

lopes-birchak
lopes looks decent enough. same as finale i think.
birchak looks good. status quo.
birchak is 2" taller

makdessi-baghdad
baghdad looks good. rangey 155'er.
makdessi pretty thick.. but i guess normal? looks a lil more muscled maybe?
baghdad is 3-4" taller

mina-pyle
mina looks solid.. maybe a lil trimmer than last time? (hard to tell)
pyle looks ok. same as he has the last several fights. tad soft etc.
pyle prolly 1" taller (shoes for mina)

fight pass main:

duffy-clarke
clarke looks ok. just ok. maybe a little soft.
duffy looks great. same as always
duffy maybe 1" taller

muhammad-jouban
muhammad looks outstanding, as usual. no apparent lack of nourishment??
jouban also looks great.
jouban is 1" taller

nelson-lewis
lewis 265.5. big and pretty fat. same as usual.
nelson 263, shirt on.
lewis looks a couple inches bigger. bigger wingspan/etc maybe?

alvarez-RDA
alvarez looks pretty awesome.
RDA looks great, don't get me wrong, but i think he looks noticably smaller than the last couple fights... - to reiterate, he still looks excellent.
they're the same size

note: i'm not sure which ones are considered main card / prelims, for the record. i might've missed it and/or it's unclear.

note#2: botox in your 20's is a bad look, new ring girl

just adding a bit to muhammad based on weighins. ramadan concerns are gone for me. he looks fuckin awesome. we'll see.

Dolce with Pyle -- that new?

Nope Pyle has been with him since day 1 I believe. Dolce used to live with him IIRC.

I went to a Plye seminar a few years back and he talked about that.

Thought rda looked smaller but I think there was a bit of frame hustle by Alvarez walking forward made him look bigger

Can't tell if I like the new weigh in rule as far as scouting goes .

Can't recall Nelson being this big, last time he was in the 260s he looked like crap vs Stipe.
But thiis are fake weigh ins so its really hard to take anything away from them.

Can't recall Nelson being this big, last time he was in the 260s he looked like crap vs Stipe.
But thiis are fake weigh ins so its really hard to take anything away from them.

the weighin numbers announced are their weights from earlier in the day, and he didn't cut weight/rehydrate either way

he was 258 vs rosholt btw

Any reason not to play Nelson by KO instead of straight up? Cant fathom black beast having as well movement as Rosholt, if he touches his chin he is going to sleep no matter what i dont see him surviving to a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back