UFN 91 - Lineker vs McDonald - South Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you back this up?
Or do you just think her striking is better because she did well against two top 10 fighters? Calderwood was by far not the same fighter in that fight that she is now, IE. personal problems, training issues etc.

Try watching the tape...

Her technical advantages are very obvious - Stanicu's technique is awful everywhere. Especially footwork.

The dynamic here will be if Stanicu's big huge moves, be it striking or grappling, will be enough for a finish, or if the judges will favour these big spurts over consistent output from Cortney. Stanicu could def. get the round 1 finish, but Cortney has proven to be super tough. Stanicu likely wins the first round as well.

MMAGF, if you have time, I would love a breakdown for Stancui vs Casey with all the above talk. I personally liked Stancui and thought she had a big grappling advantage, but Robbie has me second guessing.

Also, you think Yahya will be able to get Lopez down before he gasses? Liking a play on Lopez, but big step up.

Thanks!

did chokagian star in white chicks?

20140111-0069.jpg

1E85E57FC21067829780587671552_2aebbe756df.0.1.jpg

Ben's cardio will not be an issue. He went back to Tiger to get ready for this fight and his cardio is top level.

I still find that a bit hard to see, having watched his earlier YT fights and few before ufc, nguyen tends to go heavy in r1 and slow down much later on. But I was liking him su earlier, I think smolka is a tricky fighter uses long leg kicks to keep guys on the outside and he probably wants ben to close the gap or get a take down here and smolka looked like a weight class above ben almost. tough fight for ben but still like a r1 prop for ben, smolka sub or decision, but its too tricky to tell so will be live betting it still lol

so far all i am sure betting is Lopez over Yahya. I don't think Lopez gets taken down and that is pretty much Yahyas only path to victory. More than likely betting Clark, Murphy/chook over, but still looking at those.

so far all i am sure betting is Lopez over Yahya. I don't think Lopez gets taken down and that is pretty much Yahyas only path to victory. More than likely betting Clark, Murphy/chook over, but still looking at those.

look at nicholson's style of striking and tell me he isn't a disaster waiting to happen against ufc level competition?

Casey-stanciu fotn +900

Casey has fotn both times in ufc. Stanciu is a little firecracker.

nguyen claiming hometown, eh? he's been in australia for years, right? he was hometown there, too

cheater!

Haha good point. Idk if he's claiming hometown, but he was born in Sioux Falls.

Nguyen SUB at +1030? It's probably not likely but Smolka was in dangerous spots against Holohan and Seery. At that price I like it for small shot.

Nguyen SUB at +1030? It's probably not likely but Smolka was in dangerous spots against Holohan and Seery. At that price I like it for small shot.

Smolka does give up his back quite often but he seems to be very comfortable escaping such positions.

Smolka does give up his back quite often but he seems to be very comfortable escaping such positions.

Agreed. I just think the price is too good to pass up. Putting a little on Lineker SUB at +823 as well. I could see him hurting Mayday and finishing with a choke

is anyone able to confirm if it's a big cage tonight? thanks

anyone else liking ferg via sub? if this landon kid is best as a striker at range we know what kind of strategy ferg is going to use...

Cody Pfister got subbed by Sage Northcutt guys. Idk how anyone could throw money on Cody here. Although I would agree he looked great at weigh-ins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back