UFN 91 - Lineker vs McDonald - South Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRAYING for Cerrone. Jesus what a fight that would be.

We can count Poirier out, he said before fighting Green he'd be taking some time off due to wife's pregnancy

Cerrone would be ideal, I would guess Poirier could change his mind if offered the fight - win this and you are the number one contender after Khabib (who is notoriously injury prone).

FUCK man tony ferguson was going to be one of my biggest bets of all time.

Ferg/Cowboy would be amazing. After watching Cowboy take Cote apart I couldn't lay juice on Ferg. But don't think I could bet against him either.

This might be the ultra rare ME that I just passed on and enjoyed as a fan.

(Maybe a couple tiny prop bets...for fun).

Cerrone/Story at 170 for 202. I don't think its gonna be Story. Maybe Dariush?
Plus we're still getting Rumble vs Glover!!! Nice. Conor card looking good.

Yeah I think this definitely takes Cerrone out of the running. Cowboy vs Story is very intriguing. I feel like they could've found a more exciting fight for Cowboy (Magny, Larkin, Gunnar) but i'm not mad at all. Thats a fun fight thats going to have a hell of a pace. I definitely have a strong lean on it too.

If only fucking Chiesa got hurt before Krause. Brooks vs Ferguson would've been interesting. I really don't know who they give Ferg. Beneil seems to make the most sense. Taisumov would be fn awesome if his Visa was good to go.

Plus we're still getting Rumble vs Glover!!! Nice. Conor card looking good.

Yeah I think this definitely takes Cerrone out of the running. Cowboy vs Story is very intriguing. I feel like they could've found a more exciting fight for Cowboy (Magny, Larkin, Gunnar) but i'm not mad at all. Thats a fun fight thats going to have a hell of a pace. I definitely have a strong lean on it too.

If only fucking Chiesa got hurt before Krause. Brooks vs Ferguson would've been interesting. I really don't know who they give Ferg. Beneil seems to make the most sense. Taisumov would be fn awesome if his Visa was good to go.

What's Khabib doing LOL? Just this once he could stop in on short notice and there we go, #1 contender match that could never seem to actually happen (despite being scheduled twice) is good to go!

What's Khabib doing LOL? Just this once he could stop in on short notice and there we go, #1 contender match that could never seem to actually happen (despite being scheduled twice) is good to go!
Ramadan. Refuses to fight over the summer.

FFS Ferg was going in a monster parlay! Excited to see the replacement. Dariush is my only thought and I will be all over Ferg moreso if it's still a five round fight but i guess a late replacement will :eek::eek::eek: out of five rounds.

So realistically it's DP, Magomedov, Trinaldo (might be too short notice for his cut) or Dariush. Will anyone want Ferg on short notice? I'm not so sure can see this being scrapped.

Doesn't look like DP - saw a tweet from him saying not fighting until Oct/Nov a week or so back. Probably Dariush or no one unless they bring in a can like they did for Nurg...

Last edited:
So realistically it's DP, Magomedov, Trinaldo (might be too short notice for his cut) or Dariush. Will anyone want Ferg on short notice? I'm not so sure can see this being scrapped.

Doesn't look like DP - saw a tweet from him saying not fighting until Oct/Nov a week or so back. Probably Dariush or no one unless they bring in a can like they did for Nurg...
Rematch Johnson? Fight doesn't make sense but how many short notice fights do?
I like the trinaldo fight but as you say, weight cut could be brutal

Rematch Johnson? Fight doesn't make sense but how many short notice fights do?
I like the trinaldo fight but as you say, weight cut could be brutal

MJ only just back training after injury.

Is that not the 2nd time chiesa got injured and pulled out of this fight?

Anyhow hope someone worthy steps in against ferguson, we need a fun and entertaining scrap !

Gonna be smh if McDonald vs Lineker ends up as the main event and they scrap Ferg. That would make this a damn uneventful card.

Less then 2 weeks for cowboy to say yes to that short notice replacement US dollars undisclosed sum:)

Less then 2 weeks for cowboy to say yes to that short notice replacement US dollars undisclosed sum:)

Only thing is Cowboy might be better at 170 than 155. He's looked so good, does he really want to cut weight on short notice and fight a killer like Ferg? If they did catch weight at like 163 or something maybe?

We can count Cowboy out. Brett Okamoto for ESPN tweeted last night Cowboy is not an option, and that seems to fit in with UFC announcing him vs Story. Doubt they'd back out of that one just a day later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back