UFN 91 pbp/etc

lets go Lineker!!! did not get to cash out in time so i just have to ride or die :)

perfect for lb mcdonald and linekar again and sitting around evens most places

Guys be realistic. Wasn't just Vanetta gassing. He got tagged a lot in rd 1 too and then even worse to start rd 2. Of course a guy is gonna look like he's slowed way down when he eats a bunch of clean punches.

He had the same bravado, but no gas in R2. Should have tried to slow down the pace a bit.

smash ITD, what you guys says? Really tempting cant see how it goes the distance

Lineker here.

Also fight starts rd 3 closes a parlay so hedged a little with McDonald rd 1 and rd 2.

Have 100 on McDonald and won 200 in poker

Doesn't matter what happens, Mr bellagio is profitable

You just lost nearly 2k on Vannata or were you lying?
Lying I presume?

adding to lineker +100

2.5u risk on him basically. happy w/this. wish it was all at +100

i really think he walks through mcdonald. maaaaybe he gets his back taken if he fucks up? willing to take that chance.

basically freerolling for 1u on lineker RD 2 as well

wow i did not even notice itd droped from -175 to -400 when linkers line went up.. has to be some injury :(

Added: John Lineker (+100) vs Michael McDonald $250.00 for for $250.00

Lineker and small sprinkle on Lineker sub +1030. I like his guillotine, think his sub game is a bit underrated.

He had the same bravado, but no gas in R2. Should have tried to slow down the pace a bit.

Again, getting hit as much as he did zaps your gas tank.

Saying "Too bad a guy gassed" implies he just wasn't in good enough shape. In this case, most guys slow WAY down when getting tagged that much regardless of how good of shape they are in. When Fergesen was throwing his jab he was landing it clean, at will, and HARD. That is gonna slow a guy down.

And when was he gonna slow the pace? Other than the 45 seconds he had Ferg really hurt, it was Ferg pushing forward and pushing the pace the entire fight. If a guy is constantly coming at you like that, you don't have much choice other than to engage. And to Vanetta's credit, he damn near stopped a guy who seems impossible to stop.

Since I've not got a bet on it I'll predict Lineker via Guillotine.

fuck it cashed out with a loss.. line too sketchy for me

Ferg is more deserving. Hell, I wouldnt mind Ferg vs Conor for the title shot
Hes more deserving, but I think the UFC has proven $$$ is most important. So unless Conor goes back to FW, which I hope he never does, gotta believe winner of that fight is the frontrunner for UFC LW title fight.

Back