UFN 91 pbp/etc

FDGTD easy win! FUCK YEAH! saved my event...lil plus!
1000 on that 1,40 seemed a steal! congratz to you guys who are R1 winners!

John Lineker can put anyone's lights out at 135.

Michael McDonald had a worse game plan than Rob Font! hahaha...

Again, getting hit as much as he did zaps your gas tank.

Saying "Too bad a guy gassed" implies he just wasn't in good enough shape. In this case, most guys slow WAY down when getting tagged that much regardless of how good of shape they are in. When Fergesen was throwing his jab he was landing it clean, at will, and HARD. That is gonna slow a guy down.

And when was he gonna slow the pace? Other than the 45 seconds he had Ferg really hurt, it was Ferg pushing forward and pushing the pace the entire fight. If a guy is constantly coming at you like that, you don't have much choice other than to engage. And to Vanetta's credit, he damn near stopped a guy who seems impossible to stop.

Should have tried to play the matador and olay Ferg more... he has great slips and counters.

Anything other than walking straight forward with his chin up and no plan.

Michael McDonald had a worse game plan than Rob Font! hahaha...

yeah really though he would use foot work and counter on those angles something mcdonalds shown in past, but nope he got it into his head I can beat him any where.

And i cashed out half my ferg lineker bet as i was so up on lb until i threw a load of it away on the ferg fight hedging. About £2400 profit but should have been over £3k if i wasnt such an idiot.

And i cashed out half my ferg lineker bet as i was so up on lb until i threw a load of it away on the ferg fight hedging. About £2400 profit but should have been over £3k if i wasnt such an idiot.

Bisping ko'd Rockhold! You played in right in the current climate. Good job.

ended up about 2.5k$ awesome event for livebets :) hope everyone made out good

Back