UFN 92 - Caceres vs Rodriguez - Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawa still looks good but im sure he normally looks crazy body builder type good.

Almost looks like Steele got robbed last fight

HkoLdFy.jpg

Wtf. Ponz hit -120...

I thought -150 was a steal..

I've switched from playing Cummings at +150 and Teymur at evens to playing Novelli at +150 and Ponz at evens. Liking this a lot better.

Steel needed a towel to make weight. Anyone else concerned that altitude and fighting cardio machine court will have steel has early?

Steel needed a towel to make weight. Anyone else concerned that altitude and fighting cardio machine court will have steel has early?
Kind of. I think this is one of those fights where the first minute or two will give us a great understanding on how its going to go. If Steele can maintain some sort of dominance and/or control in the clinch, then my worries alleviate. If he scores takedowns, well i'll be damned. But if Court gets out of or gets the better of those spots and keeps volume at the high pace he wants, than its time to worry.

Anyone wanna do a stat check on results of insane line movement

Holm moved

Bisping moved

Woodley moved

A LOT

Those are main event obvious

What about some others that started -200 and wound up evens or -400 ?

Everyone looked pretty good I thought on the early weigh ins, legit scares about taylor and moroz no muscle at all only a black eye.

Kawa to me looked pretty good similar to cub, camozzi to me looked like he had a bigger frame upper body wise, but it could have just been distance of camera, leites did look good though.

Even rony jason looked shredded and yair had the muscle and power over alex def.

Anyhow should get better side by side comparisons in less then 2 hours time

Any brits use matchbook? Seem to get a bit of money in on mma.

Anyone wanna do a stat check on results of insane line movement

Holm moved

Bisping moved

Woodley moved

A LOT

Those are main event obvious

What about some others that started -200 and wound up evens or -400 ?

I think Lineker went from around -175 to +105 at fight time

Almost looks like Steele got robbed last fight

HkoLdFy.jpg

Did almost feel like steele got it but he was lacking strikes thrown and favoured the clinch game against the cage more so. Steele is an interesting underdog just depends who can get their game going am still liking court to come back here think he nabs a decision here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back