jessin ayari
christian colombo
alex enlund
martin buschkamp
jack hermansson

sheesh.. 6 total newcomers...

anyone have any info on any of these 6?
Macedo only went Pro 6 months ago

macedo is taking the fight on very short notice, will be at a 5 inch height disadvantage and is only 20 years old.

Barnett itd probably-better chin and more tools to win
Khabilov- should outwrestle probably dec
Hermasson- good victories outside the UFC
Probably Wallhead- very good fighter, great striker
Maybe Latifi itd or Bader dec

towards the end of the vid she says that her walk around weight is 135 and she doesn't need to cut, so expect her to be undersized here. ashlee evans-smith used to fight at featherweight.

towards the end of the vid she says that her walk around weight is 135 and she doesn't need to cut, so expect her to be undersized here. ashlee evans-smith used to fight at featherweight.

jack hermansson is legit, bit surprised it's taken this long for him to get a shot.

jack hermansson is legit, bit surprised it's taken this long for him to get a shot.

i've heard he's good but haven't checked him out yet. gonna scope today. i really don't rate aksham very highly.

Anyone got links to ayari's fights? Can only find one fight and really want to see his last fight against lebout i know lebout was not happy with the decision

i've heard he's good but haven't checked him out yet. gonna scope today. i really don't rate aksham very highly.
I think this is a good fight for Askham since Hermansson will not be looking to take him down, same can be said the other way too though.

I think this is a good fight for Askham since Hermansson will not be looking to take him down, same can be said the other way too though.

Jack likes to mix in td and grappling so he will propably look to mix them in to win rounds

Macedo is fit as fuk, did you have to show the one with her boyfriend?! Lol

Evans-Smith sucks and Macedo is sexy but only went pro 6 months ago.

Latifi is very live​

Jack likes to mix in td and grappling so he will propably look to mix them in to win rounds
Cheers, for some reason I thought he was mainly a stand up striker. Askham's TDD isn't bad though, I expect the majority of the fight to play out on the feet.

Why on Barnett if you don't mind me asking

I don't think he's much worse standing, definitely better in the clinch, and definitely better on the ground. The main point for me is that he's better in the clinch and along the fence which I think will matter.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I don't think he's much worse standing, definitely better in the clinch, and definitely better on the ground. The main point for me is that he's better in the clinch and along the fence which I think will matter.

100% agree. I think it's fair to say there's less questions about his durability at this point too. Both guys have been around a long time and been KO'd and are battle worn, but if I had to pick one or the other that I'd bet on to eat a clean shot and find a way to survive, it would be Josh. And this is even in seeing AA do it with Browne not too long ago.

I'm also not sure if AA will have the fire anymore. I think his upward trajectory before the Stipe fight had given him one last boost where he thought he'd get a title shot one more time. I think he could be deflated, possibly just in it for a last paycheck or two. I think Josh realizes he's probably not getting another shot at a title, but enjoys the competition more and just being part of the show. Could mean Josh takes the training more seriously. This is all purely speculation, no reason to bet of course. But it's one more thing I'm at least mildly considering here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back