UFN 93 - Barnett vs Arlovski - Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I like Barnett in the main for same reasons as Oblivian. Also like o1.5, and a stab on fight goes to decision.

This sexy bitch is going to choke out Ashlee Evans-Smith. There I said it. This is the new Bec hype

So hard to bet Hein after Bang didn't take the Korean mafia bribes and won me so much money last time

But seriously Ashele Evans-Smith's most notable win is over a man who can't even beat women, she lost the Reneau fight. She is terrible

This sexy bitch is going to choke out Ashlee Evans-Smith. There I said it. This is the new Bec hype

Might take her ML but won't be playing her itd. After watching Dern dominate the entire 15 minutes but not be able to finish I'm wary in WMMA of even bjj aces actually locking in the sub.

ok so if anyone is unaware:

this is a euro fight pass card. so that means 2 things:
1: it's like 6 or 7 hours earlier than usual (idk the exact start time yet)
2: no live betting on 5d, in all likelihood, with a small chance of main card live betting (presumably final 4 fights or something, when they officially set a "main card"

Might take her ML but won't be playing her itd. After watching Dern dominate the entire 15 minutes but not be able to finish I'm wary in WMMA of even bjj aces actually locking in the sub.
ML all the way but she has shown good power as well, her striking honestly looks decent. 3 round fight on YouTube she looked fresh in the 3rd round, strong, always aggressive, obviously huge advantage on the ground. Smith does not deserve that line

2: no live betting on 5d, in all likelihood, with a small chance of main card live betting (presumably final 4 fights or something, when they officially set a "main card"

So i get to go to bed before 6am?! Yipee!

ML all the way but she has shown good power as well, her striking honestly looks decent. 3 round fight on YouTube she looked fresh in the 3rd round, strong, always aggressive, obviously huge advantage on the ground. Smith does not deserve that line

Love it a shit fight thats gonna be very interesting come sat!

Yeah if the trend continues we should get livebet for the 4 main card fights.

If my math adds up, with the 4 fight main card starting at 3pm EDT, we should expect the card to begin around 11am EDT

Gonna watch more tape then tell you if I lock in a bet. Fuck I actually really like this line

Haha yeah he won me money too but hes a brawler with power. So basically he sucks.
I honestly don't think his technical boxing skills are that bad, but to win he'd have to keep Hein on the end of his punches on the outside. Don't see any other path to victory, and don't think its likely he can do that to someone like Hein who is good at getting inside and good at working from there.

I need other people to watch tape on Macedo and give me their thoughts

Bet365 or unibet will have LB for this event?

Like Nicolas Dalby as dog.

I dont trust post USADA Hein with a single dime that's for damn sure. That dude is extremely suspect. Last fight in september 2015 btw.

Agree. Never have though much of Evans-Smith. Macedo looks like a real prospect.

2u on Macedo +185.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back