UFN 93 - pbp/discussion

These European cards are a f******* joke. Lost a shit ton on Dalby, Wallhead, Latifi & Arlovski what a joke what is the UFC doing with these european cards? German market isn't even a strong MMA market.
I taled all of your pics and now my bank roll is down to zero

I demand a refund

Barry aside I had a yolo bet on aa/warmaster, 2u fight ends in round 4 +2000 and 1u fight ends in round 5 +5000

Was already planning a month in brazil/mexico at the start of round 3 :(

I feel like Ashley deserves 50k of that for potn. Barnett looked ok AA looked shitty

mehh, maybe. tho barnett took out a top 10 guy, former hw champ.. smith took out an undersized 20 year old pro of less than 1 year mma experience, tho.

Barry aside I had a yolo bet on aa/warmaster, 2u fight ends in round 4 +2000 and 1u fight ends in round 5 +5000

Was already planning a month in brazil/mexico at the start of round 3 :(

I had r4 @ +2500 gutted

HAHA. Dude I was complaining how shitty that article was and how he said Nick Hein was must watch and I got a warning from BE. That writer sucks, usually that is my favorite thing to read (winners and losers).

I honestly thought the article was sarcastic with all the "Gus looked amazing and the whole card was super good"...

Feel bad for Bang bettors. Hein did very little in that fight. His most effective strikes were headbutts. I thought Bang landed the cleaner shots but hometown crowd swayed the judges.

Back