UFN 94 - Johnson vs Poirier - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
which two you see being +200?

what? two fights are over +200, go look... but yea, discuss in other thread
The following fights just aren't really gathering much interest from me:

Browne/Werdum (do we really need this fight again?)
Gall/Punk
Tavares/Magalhaes
Dolloway/Barroso
Dober/Gonzalez

Of the rest, there aren't fights that I'm really on the edge of my seat to see. Rivera/Faber is probably one of the more interesting ones to me along with Reem/Miocic. I think Poirier/Johnson is awesome and Brunson/Hall will be very interesting. There are some sleeper matches too. Skelly/Blanco is going to be pretty weird to watch since they both have cardio issues. Carneiro/Robertson will be good. I just think there are more interesting matches. Sure, some of the odds are close on this upcoming card, but I think they are just likely to be lackluster decisions.

yea guess it's just personal preference. let's focus on ufn 94 tho ITT (myself included)

what? two fights are over +200, go look... but yea, discuss in other thread

yea guess it's just personal preference. let's focus on ufn 94 tho ITT (myself included)
I WAS talking about UFC 94...I thought you were saying there were only 2 bouts on the Hidalgo card that you envisioned with those odds. my mistake.

I WAS talking about UFC 94...I thought you were saying there were only 2 bouts on the Hidalgo card that you envisioned with those odds. my mistake.

gotcha, and this is why we should all stick to the proper event, haha. sorry for mixup, mac!

what are your early guesses for biggest favorites on this card? Dunham?

Thiknig fo playing Johnson.Odds are on unibet Porier 1,5 - Johnson 2,5.
Waiting for odds on Muhamad, Sicilia, Dunham, Carneiro, Hall vs Brunson

oh really? why not?
Some belive bookies are lurkin these posts

sccnPDJp6fjwoN45T9s3CdUC5vAwc06K6fYE5YSaYm9ORDRNVmbatxKkSOdKNjSFY8XqIvsSKyfBq-83ZFV5J9oy4yrRZzBUHoxHoZMHvxi7ld4T4HlqDfycRRA3vuFrUMefT3qO

ok now I'm gonna go full idiot...what difference would that make?

It may give them an idea of where to set the opening lines. Not sure how much truth there is to that, but who knows.

Good fighter, out of Roufus' sport, probably figured he was ready to take this on short notice since he trains with a much better fighter than Dunham (CM Punk)

Does he still train at Dukes? Thought I read he left.

Edit:
Maybe he trains at both since they're close but I read an interview where he's rapping Pura Vida mma.

Edit 2:
Eric Red Schaffer said Rick Glenn came to him that he was bullied at Dukes when that drama went down.

poirier opening -175
johnson opening +135

What do you guys think Hall Vs Brunson opens at?

think dustin puts mj away. either barrage against the cage, or he'll rock him and jump on something.

would like dustin cheaper. no bet territory for me right now.

I like Guimaraes. Shoeface (Fernando Alonso) can't take a punch and Guimaraes hits very hard and has granite chin himself. Does anyone know Guimaraes Bjj rank?

Also like Makhachev here. Wade overrated imo.

I dont have any particularly strong leans and i dont know a lot on this card. Serious tape watching required but im back at work now so time more limited. Could end up being lb only for me.

Saying that i have one lean but need to watch tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back