UFN 94 - Johnson vs Poirier - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
leaning O2.5 wade fight, O2.5 carneiro fight

dunham's gonna take glenn down pretty consistently, i think.. can't bet anything there... not laying -280.

took some poirier -150 just before these opened.

gonna bet hall +150, not confident, but fairly sure he's gonna drop.

I think Brunson should be able to beat Hall without much issue if he fights smart and doesn't stand more than necessary, im not sure that he will tho.

lol 5d put trujillo instead of dunham

Damn, missed +165 but hit Hall +150 for 1u

Perez as an underdog vs Morales who is making his UFC debut seems pretty good.

87 to win 130 on Hall
150 to win 200 on parlay of overs for Islam/Wade + Carn/Robertson
150 to win 100 on o2.5 Johnson/Poirier

Thats it for now

took some makhachev-wade O2.5, couldn't get the -180, took -210 >< put it with bisping, /shrug

leaning O2.5 wade fight, O2.5 carneiro fight

dunham's gonna take glenn down pretty consistently, i think.. can't bet anything there... not laying -280.

took some poirier -150 just before these opened.

gonna bet hall +150, not confident, but fairly sure he's gonna drop.

Is Brunson better standing up than Whittaker?
Hall tends to lose big fights. Brunson isn't "big" but he is very skilled and Uriah has trouble figuring out these type of guys. Mousasi win was a fluke imo.

Hall tends to lose big fights. Brunson isn't "big" but he is very skilled and Uriah has trouble figuring out these type of guys. Mousasi win was a fluke imo.
Whittaker is a way better striker than Brunson but Brunson has great wrestling and power on the feet.

What Mulder said. Even though I expect Brunson to fight smarter than recently, whats worth considering though is how Brunson has been bum rushing dudes with his chin in the air. I feel pretty confident its cause the competition was a much lower level, but if he tries that with Hall I feel real confident he'll get KOd.

What Mulder said. Even though I expect Brunson to fight smarter than recently, whats worth considering though is how Brunson has been bum rushing dudes with his chin in the air. I feel pretty confident its cause the competition was a much lower level, but if he tries that with Hall I feel real confident he'll get KOd.
I'm planning a play on Brunson but yeah that's exactly what im worried about. He has all the skills to win if he fights smart.

I'm planning a play on Brunson but yeah that's exactly what im worried about. He has all the skills to win if he fights smart.
Yeah hard for me personally to get a solid read on this fight. I think Hall has been showing signs of being less flakey? But that won't make a difference if Brunson can keep closing the distance and/or scoring tds. And with Brunson its basically impossible to tell if hes made any improvements or where his overall game is at right now when hes spent 2 years just recklessly thrashing competition thats much lower level than he his.

The play on Hall +150 is strictly for value. Excited for this fight but honestly no idea how it plays out

Yeah hard for me personally to get a solid read on this fight. I think Hall has been showing signs of being less flakey? But that won't make a difference if Brunson can keep closing the distance and/or scoring tds. And with Brunson its basically impossible to tell if hes made any improvements or where his overall game is at right now when hes spent 2 years just recklessly thrashing competition thats much lower level than he his.

The play on Hall +150 is strictly for value. Excited for this fight but honestly no idea how it plays out
Yeah he looked slightly less flakey vs Whittaker. It was a good performance even though he lost.

bet365 still won't void my dollaway bet. MOTHERFUCKERS.

i believe that their policy is to hold cancelled bets in case the action is rescheduled before seven days. could been 14. dont know why it pertains to mma and boxing but this was something that happened to me this year in a boxing match.

Guys what the fuck is happening. People laying money on Michael Johnson. Did I miss something. I hour ago Dustin was 1.52 now is 1.67.

Guys what the fuck is happening. People laying money on Michael Johnson. Did I miss something. I hour ago Dustin was 1.52 now is 1.67.
Michael Johnson in a fight that likely stays on the feet is a very hard task for anyone. Yes he lost two in a row but he probably should have gotten the nod vs Dariush and he was so afraid to get taken down in that fight for obvious reasons. Versus Diaz he did well in the first round but then Nate got in his head like he often does and after that MJ completely abandoned the leg kicks that worked so well for him in the first round and just head hunted the rest of the fight. With that said, I will still be on Dustin in this fight.

Might put around 4 units on Poirier. I can't see Johnson outstrking him. Out wrestling maybe but I don't know, Poirier's wrestling has got really good.

Might put around 4 units on Poirier. I can't see Johnson outstrking him. Out wrestling maybe but I don't know, Poirier's wrestling has got really good.
Would be surprised if Johnson outwrestled Poirier. I dont even think he will try.

i haven't reviewed any tape but i can see why people would bet johnson. duffy was giving poirier problems on the feet with his boxing before poirier got his wrestling going. johnson is going to be hard to take down and has very fast hand speed. i think it will be competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back