UFN 94 - Johnson vs Poirier - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dustin has been boxing lately a lot. Follow him on social media. He is getting better. Meanwhile I think Johnson is somehow limited.

Brunson -200 god damn not touching that straight or as parlay fodder. Got my eye on two prelim fighters pls let the odds be playable. If brunson drops to -150 range im tempted.

Really hoping money pours in on mj. I like dp here hes been an absolute beast since going to 155 but i need him around -130 to play him.

Put 3u on Poirier and 2 on Brunson. Surprised to see you guys on Hall honestly.

DP/MJ is livebet for me. I will definitely throw MJ dec in my round robin too if i'm going to get +350 or better which looks likely. Also confident on my play on the over, -150 is a nice price to me. Don't expect MJ to settle down in the pocket where DP can land with power and he should be too fast for DP to force that game, and DP is too savy to get caught with a KO shot from MJ.

Brunson -200 god damn not touching that straight or as parlay fodder. Got my eye on two prelim fighters pls let the odds be playable. If brunson drops to -150 range im tempted.

Really hoping money pours in on mj. I like dp here hes been an absolute beast since going to 155 but i need him around -130 to play him.

He's -170 on 5d right now

Dk if you're speaking of euro books and their lines are out, but hes down to -170 right now on 5d. Won't be surprised at all if their comes a time he hits -150.

Betting on Hall? Seriously?

I'll be going quite big on Brunson if I can get -150 or better

I like Hall as a dog. It's just when he's the favorite I have my reservations

Did half a unit at +165. Hope he gets bet down, though. Definitely wouldn't mind switching sides if Brunson is near evens

I think Michael Johnson absolutely obliterates Dustin.

The odds aren't up on my book yet, throwing 2-3u at least on Johnson when it opens. He's going to be hungry after that loss to Nate.

Do people forget that he beat Tony Ferguson and Barboza with relative ease? And he's only gotten better since then.

you mean the fight where ferguson broke his left arm? i'd pick ferguson to murder mj in a rematch. in between the (w) to ferguson he also took the time to lose a decision to myles ''the fury'' jury of 'jury jitzu' fame, and proceeded to get choked the fuck out by handbags madadi.

''blackzillians'' isn't a camp, it's a circus. only guy i'd even consider trusting with $$ there is a.j and that's prop bets, because the lhw division is weak overal and he hits like a mac truck. i'll still fade him though everytime he comes up against bones or d.c

Last edited:

The odds aren't up on my book yet, throwing 2-3u at least on Johnson when it opens. He's going to be hungry after that loss to Nate.

Do people forget that he beat Tony Ferguson and Barboza with relative ease? And he's only gotten better since then.
lol no way

Dp has crazy power at lw if he can ko mj that sends a huge msg

i think he rocks him, and then subs him. since mj's bjjj defense is still (going on four years) dogshit.

Styles man styles make fights. Barboza fights like a completely different guy on the back foot, doesn't really like a rough dirty fight in the pocket. DP is much different in that respect, he loves gritty fights and is good in the pocket. I don't even think about that Ferg Johnson fight. I was there live and it was just a weird ass fight, and Ferg didn't fight in anyway like the guy we have been seeing.

DP Vs Johnson is honestly one of my favorite fights this year and I think it's going to be a barn burner. If I can get DP at -140 I'll bet him otherwise I hope to hit a solid ITD price for the fight or DP when it opens.

if dp & mj goes over 2.5 rounds it'll most likely be fotn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back