UFN 94 - Johnson vs Poirier - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brunson vs Hall is weird for me. On one hand, Brunson seems a bad matchup for Hall, a comparable if not better athlete with power and speed, AND the ability to mix it up. On the other hand, he get's impatient and rushes things. If he tried to pull whatever he was doing against Alvey, against Hall, he will likely get his head taken clean off by something.
We all know Hall's problem though, and those seems on the surface like something Brunson should be able to take advantage off, maybe even catch him clean with some bombs when Hall does his hands down fainting stuff, just because he has speed to match Hall, which Hall absolutely is not used to.

Have you seen much footage of him? Anything that stands out?

I've watched what I could find, which really isn't all that much combined. But his striking looks really good and he has an aggressive style that I think will work well against Perez who doesn't deal with guys pressuring him too well from what I've seen...

I like Mj by dec here, too fast... And I really like Belal Muhammad on this card, he did very well against Jouban despite a ramadan and a full time job

Correct me if im wrong but I think we havent seen Poirier fight against a wreslter base fighter in a while ???

I've been watching his videos for years. Nice to see him getting some love

Just want to say this again: He does not bet or look at odds
Yeah I know but he seems to know his stuff and love how he puts them out so early

Interesting that o2.5 for Robertson vs Carn is down to -140. How can this end itd besides a Robertson KO? Don't think either can sub each other

I've been watching his videos for years. Nice to see him getting some love

Just want to say this again: He does not bet or look at odds
Thats probably a good thing too, since most people would be more inclined to side with a favourite when they are unsure.

Hall is just a guy i wont bet. Too inactive and drops decisions and too unreliable to finish itd. I will play the over and maybe brunson

Yeah I know but he seems to know his stuff and love how he puts them out so early

Thats probably a good thing too, since most people would be more inclined to side with a favourite when they are unsure.
I just wanted to point that out since he has no monetary stake in the fights. On some of the newer fighters or fighters he doesn't know, he will just watch one fight of theirs, etc and make a pick based on that. He doesn't rewatch tape either

Other than that, I have definitely appreciated his videos over the years

I think I'm cool playing both Diamond & Brunson at -170/-160. But I'm a square bastard.

Hall is just a guy i wont bet. Too inactive and drops decisions and too unreliable to finish itd. I will play the over and maybe brunson

Brunson -150 now. I mean, I think I like this

I am going to put my life savings on Nelson next week at anything over -400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back