UFN 94 pbp/discussion

Not a very good night. You can't cap a lucky fluke punch not going to make excuses just a bit of bad luck and variance.

Up 7 units tonight, finally got sick of losing hailmary parlays and blowing money on blackjack and shit. Decided to do it right with proportional betting and bankroll management(and more tape-watching/less wiki-capping.) Hit two nice parlays Lets keep it rolling.

I told you boys, check my post history. you all underestimated mj sooo much

Why do some posters in here do this? I understand being happy with a win but the told u guys shit is just dumb and is childish.

up about 4u after tallying. happy with that considering I did no research and only used LB.

Not a very good night. You can't cap a lucky fluke punch not going to make excuses just a bit of bad luck and variance.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thank you for capping off my +6U night with this. I can now go to sleep a happy man.

Why do some posters in here do this? I understand being happy with a win but the told u guys shit is just dumb and is childish.
I did it when I started posting and quickly learned my lesson (although when I did it I actually gave paragraphs of reasoning). It's a fucking douchebag move. There's nothing worse than people rubbing salt in your wounds.

I did it when I started posting and quickly learned my lesson (although when I did it I actually gave paragraphs of reasoning). It's a fucking douchebag move. There's nothing worse than people rubbing salt in your wounds.

It's just lame. I had DP, but I ended up hedging around half my stake on him and Brunson both because I was actually having a good night and was nervous at the end.

And complete congrats to all MJ backers, it was a good call. But doing that kinda shit just shouldn't be done in a forum of real bettors.

Shit, he might be gloating over a hundred dollar bet while some might have lost ten times that much.

Anyway. Hope everyone either made a killing or lost only a shilling.

didn't crush this card like the last 3 but still made some, see you guys next week

Missed the last few fights but waking up to being up 30 units. By far my best night in a while. Hope everyone else ate.

If Quinonez and/or Dunham were able to finish in R3 I would be looking at a hugeee payout.

I did 50 cent, 3 teamer RRs of this

MJ R1
Dunham R3
Belal R3
Brown R3
Perez R3
Quinonez R3
Leleco R3 (I wish I pulled a Sham and did Shoeface R3 instead!)

$0.50 for $448 -- Win

MJ R1 +775
Belal R3 +900
Brown R3 +925

That's my biggest odds hit ever. What's that, like +900000?

Ended up 5.2u on the event. I was up and down the whole event. I thought the Hall stoppage was BS. He should have gotten 2-3 more seconds at least.

Congrats to the winners. To anyone that lost - keep your head up

No media scores yet, but 65% of user submitted scorecards have Robertson beating Carneiro. If that happens, a 3.5u winning night (dumb reactive bets on Hall and o2.5 for the main event also cost me) would turn into a 10u-ish winning night? If the ref didn't deduct a point from Perez, think that would also have led to around 10u up on the night.

If BOTH those things go my way......oh Lord. maybe 25u-ish i'm up? Fuckkk

No media scores yet, but 65% of user submitted scorecards have Robertson beating Carneiro. If that happens, a 3.5u winning night (dumb reactive bets on Hall and o2.5 for the main event also cost me) would turn into a 10u-ish winning night? If the ref didn't deduct a point from Perez, think that would also have led to around 10u up on the night.

If BOTH those things go my way......oh Lord. maybe 25u-ish i'm up? Fuckkk
I feel you man. I had a very similar night. I thought Robertson edged it, too. I could definitely have used the Hall o2.5, also.

I feel you man. I had a very similar night. I thought Robertson edged it, too. I could definitely have used the Hall o2.5, also.
I'd probably feel better about having a small winning night if I wasn't right on the dogs to bet on this event (Benitez and Quinones) AND hitting a square 3 teamer of juiced faves (Dunham/Belal/Brown). Nothing worse than just a few mistakes costing you what should be a big night. Oh well better than a loss, on to the next.

No action on this card for me.

Notes:

Carneiro 30-27 is a perfectly reasonable score. Robertson did nothing in that fight.

Brunson stoppage was weak. Herb Dean strikes again. Sorry to EZ and others.

Main event stoppage was late if anything. Poirier was out before the GnP.

Back