UFN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah Bigfot Roy is a crazy one. One of the best chins in mma against one of the worst, what could go wrong?!

then again if Bisping knocked out Rockhold, anything can happen haha

any intel on cyborg's opponent? is it as much as a squash match as the lines indicate?

any intel on cyborg's opponent? is it as much as a squash match as the lines indicate?
She is a former swedish muy thai champ but relatively green in mma, will be undersized aswell

She is a former swedish muy thai champ but relatively green in mma, will be undersized aswell

"undersized" and "relatively green" against cyborg sounds like a disaster.

I wonder if anyone half decent will ever agree to fight cyborg..leslie smith and nina lansberg is pitiful matchmaking..props to them for agreeing to fight anyway. Maybe UFC are trying to build cyborg up to casual fans more, but common she needs to fight better names than these chicks..at least give her someone that's actually fought in the UFC before

I dont know how anyone could trust their money on Bigfoot or Nelson these days. Those are the 2 more clear fade material in the HW division. Both guys have been looking plain awful for YEARS now. I guess this matchup favors Nelson because he still has a chin and BF gets Koed by anything these days.

I feel the UFC is trying go destroy any stock that BF may have before letting him go to a potential Fedor rematch. If he loses this one he will be like 1-6-1 in his last 8. He needs to retire.

Barao looked great against Stephens until he froze when he got caught big time by one of the hardest hitters in FW. This fight is a showcase for him. They want to get him back on track. And this being in Brazil...

At first fight I hate this card for betting. Gotta take a look of the undercard. Maybe there is some value there.

Big Foot must have stepped on Joe Silva or disrespected him somehow. Only thing that makes sense for what they are doing to him.

I dont know how anyone could trust their money on Bigfoot or Nelson these days. Those are the 2 more clear fade material in the HW division. Both guys have been looking plain awful for YEARS now. I guess this matchup favors Nelson because he still has a chin and BF gets Koed by anything these days.

I feel the UFC is trying go destroy any stock that BF may have before letting him go to a potential Fedor rematch. If he loses this one he will be like 1-6-1 in his last 8. He needs to retire.

Barao looked great against Stephens until he froze when he got caught big time by one of the hardest hitters in FW. This fight is a showcase for him. They want to get him back on track. And this being in Brazil...

At first fight I hate this card for betting. Gotta take a look of the undercard. Maybe there is some value there.

Agree nelson has lost a step but he just lost a very close decision to surging hw the black beast and like you say still has a granite chin. Silva is the most shot fighter ive ever seen in mma. Nelson hits like a truck this is plain cruel matchmaking.

Agree nelson has lost a step but he just lost a very close decision to surging hw the black beast and like you say still has a granite chin. Silva is the most shot fighter ive ever seen in mma. Nelson hits like a truck this is plain cruel matchmaking.

Just sending Bigfoot in there, period, is cruel matchmaking.

That said, I agree with EZ. I'm gonna lose money on Silva yet again. Nelson is pretty fade-able himself, and I love meself some +300 HW dogs.

Just sending Bigfoot in there, period, is cruel matchmaking.

That said, I agree with EZ. I'm gonna lose money on Silva yet again. Nelson is pretty fade-able himself, and I love meself some +300 HW dogs.

I cant fault anyone playing a hw dog but silvas only way of winning is a dec imo.

Havent these two trained together or am i talking crap?

Any brits having trouble with betvictor? Im clicking on next sats event to get to odds and its trying to load but it doesnt load the odds. Tried on two devices.

i hate fucking betvictor they never accepted my verification details so i can't use them.

I honestly think this will be the UFC card with least bets in a long time for me. Can't find anything I like unless there is some crazy props.

Too juiced favorites and not enough interesting dogs.

Maybe the U0.5 in Nelson-BF might be interesting, but otherwise I just don't know.

I have not seen videos for this event yet ... first thoughts.

I like Barao in this fight, UFC wants him back into title contention and Nover is a favorable match up. I don`t see how he could win but still -400 is a lot, Barao has to win 80% just to break even....

Silva vs Nelson. Nelson is not a reliable fighter, he is slow, old, fat and limited striker, but Silva is shot, he can't take a punch and doesn`t have a grappling edge against Nelson right?. I agree with the u1.5 being a better play than Nelson. -200 u1.5 good parlay material imo

Edit: Ok, 2.5u u1.5 Nelson/Silva -200 first bet placed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back