UFN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm big favourite's on main card being gifted tailer made wins with unplayable lines, any real need to research or break down any of their opponents? I think doubtful.

Hate a 4 team parlay with the big favs either, too pricey and all it takes is one upset to ruin it.

Prelim card however with burns and prazares and ortiz and formigo, some interesting live bet possibilities there.

Going semi big on O2.5 in both the Formiga/Ortiz fight and the Trinaldo/Felder fight.

Wish I hit the o2.5 opener on felder-trinaldo

I really don't like a damned thing for the 6 bettable fights right now.

I'll end up losing $ on bigfoot and nover (relax, won't be a lot)..

Maybe some props will speak to me, or maybe the undercard... idk.

I'm contradicting what I just said, but how does Big Foot win? Even if Nelson not as good, is BF gonna KO him if Lewis couldn't? Is he going to try to submit him, or can he make it three rounds out pointing Nelson without getting touched?

I wanna see Roy's ITD lines, but in a perfect world, how does Big Foot win? I can see now way of him winning...

I'm contradicting what I just said, but how does Big Foot win? Even if Nelson not as good, is BF gonna KO him if Lewis couldn't? Is he going to try to submit him, or can he make it three rounds out pointing Nelson without getting touched?

I wanna see Roy's ITD lines, but in a perfect world, how does Big Foot win? I can see now way of him winning...

all 8 times bigfoot has been ko'd have been in rd 1.

ALMOST all of nelson's ko's are in rd 1

if he gets out of that first, if he gets INTO the fight, he has a good chance.

all 8 times bigfoot has been ko'd have been in rd 1.

ALMOST all of nelson's ko's are in rd 1

if he gets out of that first, if he gets INTO the fight, he has a good chance.

Good point, but you see him winning a striking battle or more of a clinch/takedown heavy game? I just don't see how he can make it, even if Nelson is dead tired and can't find his chin with that overhand...

Good point, but you see him winning a striking battle or more of a clinch/takedown heavy game? I just don't see how he can make it, even if Nelson is dead tired and can't find his chin with that overhand...

striking battle, clinch battle, he could.. if he did manage to get roy down he could do some big damage on top, too

i know it's a longshot. and i'm prolly not gonna do much pre, but i'll live bet him after the first, it actually works well w/bigfoot. i.e. palelei, think he was +300 or something going into 2nd there

and just to be clear, i'm neither touting this nor saying it's a good plan, but it's the only angle that i like, cause i'm not laying -200 etc on roy early

A breeze of wind knocks out Bigfoot,
Roy has that ridiculous chin (still dunno how he never got KO'd from this)
Roy has the right hand.

Roy should be at least -500 but this is in Brazil and BF may take some Brazilian supplements.

Roy round 1 + Cyborg round 1 may be + odds tho.

Yeah man that is one of the craziest things i've ever seen. Didn't even get knocked down.

wtf? ortiz-formiga O2.5 dropped to -200?

dustin ortiz has been O2.5 in FIFTEEN STRAIGHT FIGHTS.

A breeze of wind knocks out Bigfoot,
Roy has that ridiculous chin (still dunno how he never got KO'd from this)
Roy has the right hand.

Roy should be at least -500 but this is in Brazil and BF may take some Brazilian supplements.

Roy round 1 + Cyborg round 1 may be + odds tho.

But BF/Nelson could turn into a hugging match lol

Thats my only concern bf back on it for one last hurrah and he doesnt care if he gets popped. Either way tho his chin still sucks and i cant see nelson not chinning him.

Coming clean because I'm a no bullshit capper and when I lose I'm man enough to admit it. This is not how most online touts behave so you know I have integrity.
One of my unlucky nights where I lost money and trust me this is not the norm. So this is what I'm gonna do:
Gonna rollover my picks from UFN94 to UFC95 and you're going to get some extra free picks and as word is my bond I'mma win you guys some money. You tell me
another dude who looks after his followers like me. I ain't leaving no soldier behind on the battlefield we keep on grinding till we make that dough.

- Barry

Santos + Nelson + Baroa 5.7 units @ -111.

Done already didnt want to hang around as i think all lines get steeper crazily enough.

Santos + Nelson + Baroa 5.7 units @ -111.

Done already didnt want to hang around as i think all lines get steeper crazily enough.
I'm going to wait and watch tape on Santos first, I don't remember if he's any good at grappling and TDD and as bad as Spicely is he's at least a decent grappler

I'm going to wait and watch tape on Santos first, I don't remember if he's any good at grappling and TDD and as bad as Spicely is he's at least a decent grappler

seem to remember santos stuffing takedowns against the fence versus theodorou and punishing him with elbows. i don't rate spicely at all.

seem to remember santos stuffing takedowns against the fence versus theodorou and punishing him with elbows. i don't rate spicely at all.
Shit yeah I forgot about that one

I'll play Santos, Nelson and Barao but only if it's plus money and it's not yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back