UFN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait till the fake weigh ins tonight to see how bigger Cyborg is. Lansberg won't make it past 3 mins.

Erick Silva is easily the most aesthetic guy in the UFC. Why isn't he modelling?
HAHA I love that you changed your profile pic to that.

image.jpg

Last edited:
did it, bet erick silva +140... damn him and his muscles... i swear this is the last time..

For anyone that can translate?

Lefontes - can you check out these videos see if there's any good info in them? Maybe the coaches videos?

Lots more interviews here - https://www.youtube.com/user/PortaldovtTV/videos

Here we go my friends:
Trator dont stop de camp, after last fight hes continues training hard, preparation is great . Says that theory is grappling match but believe in his hands. Relax if fight is on the ground, says that on the ground same level than Durinho and strike matchup is favorable to him.

Cyborg says about maybe fight Bethe Correa and shes ready, no problem. Says about new weight, dont worrie if UFc dont make new weight class, shes fight 140, 150lbs, no problem. Says that cut was hard but, in begginner week was hard a lot, without eat, know shes fight will be tough than last, but ready. In final vídeo talk about extra libre...

Bigfoot says that Nelson and him are good friends and call to make training togheter, make movie togheter, against Overeem they training on ATT, good relashionship and ready for the fight.

Barão says very relax and focus on the fight. Trained hard, very hard. Talk about last fight, think that hes win but ok. Translation Barao is very tough guys... :(

More below... Wait some minutes, im on job now...

Looking to keep the ball rolling (2 wins), training with Nick Catone, Mark Henry, we were looking for top 15, he's 15, so I asked for the fight, but they said in Brazil, so i just sucked it up, so I said let's do it, a lot of my training is moving and hurting him on the outside, he fades, gofundme we took it down, I didn't want the negativity, my dad has cancer, I see myself getting hit, I see us busted up, I'm sharper, need to keep the gameplan, make him break, his adrenaline will be through the roof in his hometown, hope I get an extra cheque

Chagas training for 3 months, very prepared in all áreas, says about last fight against Sergio, when gameplan is striking and if opportunies hes finish fight, no think that goes the distance and looking for ko or sub all time.

Luque beggins 4 weeks on Brasilia and final part on Blackzilians with hard training partners (Usman will be in corner Luque and Burns) , weel prepared in all áreas, looking for arm triangle a lot, but prepare to take back a lot. Hes striker but work a lot ground game and prepared for all.

the loss made me better, i improved alot after that fight, I want to be the armlock king, I want to fight big names, I want to be faster and finish him, I'm one step ahead in technique and training partners, i come from a great team, he's strong and safe, I'm a finisher, I knew I was going to fight a Brazilian, I just want to win, I was already studying him, 3 guys turned down the fight against me before he accepted, I want to fight again soon, want more cage experience, I'm very competitive

We made enough money to get my coaches here, it'll be who wants it more, I want it bad, my BJJ is there, it just hasn't been showcased

My vision about vídeos: Chagas, Cyborg, Marreta, Luque very confidents... Barao and Formiga, both timid a lot, hard talk about confidence.

I will put more Money on parlay Cyborg, Marreta and Luque, 0,3 on Chagas by tko/sub ( i feeling that will kill Erick), 0,5 fight no go the distance Silva/Chagas.

I trained 9 weeks at ATT, I'm prepared for his right hand, I have surprises for him

I couldn't bring everyone down because of visa issues, not all my corner is here

Erick personal trainer (cardio), says that Erick will be very prepared and talk that ERICK SILVA NOW IS MORE CONDITIONG THAN ALL UFC FIGHTERS (lol), hes comparing to marathonist. Corrected cardio Erick and hes ready.

The change in opponent didn't effect me much, it was only a week apart from hearing either guy, i have the best team in the world, the MMA lab

I trained at Tri Star, was my first time there, my strength is taking it to the ground, I've been training my standup, hurt him on the feet first, I can catch him with my right hand, my first time out of the country (other than Canada)

Keep it standing, work my standup, trained alot of boxing and muay thai

BF and Nelson are friends... hmmmm Over 1,5...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back