UFN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMABettingTips has 5u on Nelson so might just avoid that fight

dear bookmakers, i will drink all the juice you can pour for me.

brazil.png

The exact parlay is +100 on BV. On it for a unit. Gonna place more.

Spicely aint UFC level. Terrible outing on TUF. Santos is better everywhere even grappling.

Nelson has the chin, weight and cardio over BF. Its HW and we've seen Nelson get KO'd but BF is done.

Barao is levels ahead of Nover but Ill possibly hedge as the Nover odds get better towards the fight. I expect Barao to hover at -500 towards fight night.
Hnngggg I'm on with 5 units

The exact parlay is +100 on BV. On it for a unit. Gonna place more.

Spicely aint UFC level. Terrible outing on TUF. Santos is better everywhere even grappling.

Nelson has the chin, weight and cardio over BF. Its HW and we've seen Nelson get KO'd but BF is done.

Barao is levels ahead of Nover but Ill possibly hedge as the Nover odds get better towards the fight. I expect Barao to hover at -500 towards fight night.
You mean.... he's fatter?

I think you forgot the Hunt fight, by the way. But yeah, if anything, BC's chin is legendary.

The only thing that worries me slightly is if Barao isn't taking Nover seriously

This exact Parlay is +100 on BV, mentioned it earlier.

Barao got smashed by TJ twice, beaten by Stephens and beat a middle of the pack fighter in his last four fights.

He is in no position to not take Nover seriously. This is a gift to him tbh. Nover isnt better anywhere.

1. i can't bet with betvictor

2. i have cyborg instead of nelson

thanks though. i think nover is hideously average and nam should have won that fight.

Parlay:
Thiago Santos (-450) vs Eric Spicely + Renan Barao (-385) vs Phillipe Nover + Cristiane Justino (-1250) vs Lina Lansberg $754.31 for $500.00

glad to see you with the parlay juice crew! let's get that $$$

If Nelson somehow fucks it up against Bigfoot, I give up on life

If Nelson somehow fucks it up against Bigfoot, I give up on life

all logical signs point to nelson winning but my intuition feels off. i think nelson is far more likely to shit the bed than barao and they are the same odds.

dear bookmakers, i will drink all the juice you can pour for me.

brazil.png

I had to hit this. I don't see how these guys lose especially in Brazil. Yeah, anything can happen but in my opinion it's definitely worth the juice.

all logical signs point to nelson winning but my intuition feels off. i think nelson is far more likely to shit the bed than barao and they are the same odds.
Yeah I'm kinda regretting adding Nelson in there but jeez, Bigfoot literally shouldn't be allowed to fight and for the most part you can't go wrong with betting on the better chin at HW and this is an extreme case. Nelson just beat a guy (imo, but he at least survived) 50x more dangerous than Bigfoot at this point in his career.

I just hope he connects on that chin and doesn't let it go to decision.

Yeah I'm kinda regretting adding Nelson in there but jeez, Bigfoot literally shouldn't be allowed to fight and for the most part you can't go wrong with betting on the better chin at HW and this is an extreme case. Nelson just beat a guy (imo, but he at least survived) 50x more dangerous than Bigfoot at this point in his career.

I just hope he connects on that chin and doesn't let it go to decision.

yeah i agree man. i just wonder if bigfoot knows his career is on the line and is tempted to get on the naughty sauce to improve his durability.

yeah i agree man. i just wonder if bigfoot knows his career is on the line and is tempted to get on the naughty sauce to improve his durability.
Won't he just pop before the fight though? He just got KO'd by a jab from Mir in Brazil anyway so I'm not too worried about that. I'm more worried if Bigfoot manages to get Nelson down or if Nelson decides to grapple.

I'm with EZ on this one. No way in hell I'd bet Nelson at his odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back