UFN 95 pbp/discussion

6-1 on straight bets, 1-3 on parlays. up 4.2 units for the night. not too bad considering the juice meltdown

Roy was actually going kind of hard from the start and throwing leather. Hipsterfoot was just able to dodge and somehow eat a few too many.

Enjoy diabetes cunt

This is making me laugh hysterically in the face of losing $ because Roy waited too long.

The sheer simplicity and palpable anger is awesome Robbie.

now just need cyborg to finish in the first and i got back to even for this event. fucking santos.

The cyborg fight is getting out of the 1st! It's been that kinda night!

not even that mad tonight because i parlayed all the voodoo fights together. better they all lose than just one :p

Gus vs lil nog, why? Gus -2000

I was surprised Werdum got away so easily with it tbh....especially if you consider the Daley/Kos incident.

I really appreciate Cruz commentating - You can hear that he's "training" his commentary by mixing his really good analysis and "chit chat" between the fights. As much as I appreciate Cruz in the booth, I don't like Anik as a commentator. He does not have the skills to commentate fights, and some of the things he say sounds like he has been in Goldbergs bootcamp of commentating, where you get a perfect scripted Goldberg manuscript that fits every ufc event, if you complete the camp.

I really appreciate Cruz commentating - You can hear that he's "training" his commentary by mixing his really good analysis and "chit chat" between the fights. As much as I appreciate Cruz in the booth, I don't like Anik as a commentator. He does not have the skills to commentate fights, and some of the things he say sounds like he has been in Goldbergs bootcamp of commentating, where you get a perfect scripted Goldberg manuscript that fits every ufc event, if you complete the camp.
i say, axe the play by play. Just put 2 color guys in there, dom and either stann or rogan.

Back