Not open for further replies.

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-96-Lineker-vs-Dodson-54089

f748f6350a344bc3913e1eb17373f27f.png

5368.png

This card sucks for me. Might just go huge on lineker.

Brooks + smolka possibly but not sure about that

I see some potential spots i'll like. Fyi, Sherdog fight listing missing some fights and changes (Elizeau Zaleski vs Keita Nakamura, Burkman vs Zak Ottow). Need to watch Ottow, hope hes good. Burkman becoming more and more fadeable by the fight imo

I wasn't very impressed at all with Brooks last performance but I think this is a pretty good matchup for him. Cowboy doesn't have the best TDD and is gonna press forward so there will be some openings for the reactive double legs. Also Cowboy has had some nice clinch work in the past but I dont think it's wise for him to spend to much time there in this fight.

I wasn't very impressed at all with Brooks last performance but I think this is a pretty good matchup for him. Cowboy doesn't have the best TDD and is gonna press forward so there will be some openings for the reactive double legs. Also Cowboy has had some nice clinch work in the past but I dont think it's wise for him to spend to much time there in this fight.

Yea hard fight to bet atm. Brooks isn't a finisher. So brooks ml is just bad, imo. It's howboy or pass for the ML. Interested to see props.

That said.. o2.5 -160 is almost like betting brooks straight..

I see some potential spots i'll like. Fyi, Sherdog fight listing missing some fights and changes (Elizeau Zaleski vs Keita Nakamura, Burkman vs Zak Ottow). Need to watch Ottow, hope hes good. Burkman becoming more and more fadeable by the fight imo
Burkman nearly beat Felder in his last fight

Burkman nearly beat Felder in his last fight
I had Felder clearly winning, and Felder was doing dumb stuff like clinching with Burkman but was still getting the better of it. If I can make time i'll rewatch it though

This card sucks for me. Might just go huge on lineker.

Brooks + smolka possibly but not sure about that

I should know better than to doubt JFL, but I play Dodson at current odds. I think he will be to fast and to smart to get in the brawl and get caught with something big.

I should know better than to doubt JFL, but I play Dodson at current odds. I think he will be to fast and to smart to get in the brawl and get caught with something big.
im with you. I think Dodson decision, which was around +330 last I checked, is serious value.

I'll be betting Lineker. He could win this on volume alone.

Dodson always fights hesitant. And he will even more so here

ill def be on dodson here

marquardt totally shot, barncat totally untrustworthy. i wonder what the line will be on that.

I had Felder clearly winning, and Felder was doing dumb stuff like clinching with Burkman but was still getting the better of it. If I can make time i'll rewatch it though
Def lost a round at least, not a good look regardless

Nate is shot, Tamdan just got KO'd stiff by a decision fighter. Both terrible. No thanks Jeff
Yeah I won't make a big play or anything (unless itd is nice) but there is definitely a side i'd prefer to play here

I'll be betting Lineker. He could win this on volume alone.

Dodson always fights hesitant. And he will even more so here
Dodson definitely gets hesitant if he gets cracked. He has all the pieces to dominate but I don't think he puts it together.

Dodson looked bad against makovsky. I think lineker takes this like sbjj said on volume plus aggression.

I think tj and cruz can beat lineker due to their movement i dont think dodson is on that level.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back