UFN 96 - Lineker vs Dodson - Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barn Cat suffered a brutal KO loss by a guy with no power just 3 months ago, and he said the last thing he remembered was mowing his lawn a month ago. If a decision machine can dead Barn Cat, so can Nate. Yeah he's shot but he still has fast hands and power.

Also, Barn Cat is more of a submission grappler which you just can't have success with against Nate. Their ground games will most likely neutralise each other, and then it will be a case of who lands first and I can't really favour Barn Cat strongly there. IMO it's 50/50.

Barn cat hasn't fought like that since his come back, he's been a pretty aggressive striker and it had payed off

I think he's going to come in and try snd smash Nate in the first, Nate's durability, speed and reflexes are pretty shot, I think the cat will catch him early and finish him shortly after

Im loving his price dropping, his itd line is super close to the ml now so might as well go in on it, hoping the price for rd1 gets a bit better than +200

i think people are just off-base here. we'll see, i guess.. but everyone's fading mccrory from one ko. he's had one ko loss ever. you're almost ignoring the fact that he's fighting nate freakin marquardt. a 37-year old over-the-hill fighter who's 2-6 in his last 8.. got brutally ko'd in his last fight, too.

this is 66-33 mccrory for me, easily. can he lose? yea. he can. but -130? love it.

I agree, Nate is done done done

And BC got caught, it happens to most at some point

Barn cat hasn't fought like that since his come back, he's been a pretty aggressive striker and it had payed off

I think he's going to come in and try snd smash Nate in the first, Nate's durability, speed and reflexes are pretty shot, I think the cat will catch him early and finish him shortly after

Im loving his price dropping, his itd line is super close to the ml now so might as well go in on it, hoping the price for rd1 gets a bit better than +200
He's been an aggressive, wild striker who keeps his chin in the air. He has awful striking defense

We'll see I guess. Either guy is getting slept, +180 is good value. Just my opinion. Let's see how it plays out

After the weigh ins I dont think East will throw a lot of volume for very long, esp if Blaydes gets on top of him, and there's no reason to think he won't

Exactly. Just take East Rd 1. Ain't no way he's winning if it goes longer. Dude look like shit

I don't like East all that much either. I looked up his past allegations and I don't think he has character. With that said, the HW division is an unforgiving weight class and it's easy to make critical mistakes.

Blaydes is young and he needs to pay his dues. I honestly think everyone is overlooking the ability to mesh BJJ fundamentals with that wrestling background of his. He doesn't even know how to get hooks when taking the back, BJJ 101. Let alone, his ground and pound looks ineffective. Anyone that throws double hammer fists to the back needs some MMA lessons. I believe Blaydes can develop into a Cain-esque fighter but as of today, I don't see it. Maybe his move to Colorado might help.

They're both not in the best shape, and yes if East came into better shape it probably would be a better bet. All that said, it's also a principled bet on a heavyweight underdog.

Blaydes seems in fine shape

Blaydes seems in fine shape
Not wit them titties thooooo !!

Lol all seriousness, his combos don't look all that good. He's got good length but throws a lot of 1 off shots. And he crosses his feet when he advances. I think he could go through of a lot growing pains.

That's just my opinion. We will see how much he's improved since his stint in Croatia. I wasn't there in his training camp with him, so who am I to judge him. I'm a bounty hunter so the 2-1 odds are enough reason for me to warrant a play.

but good luck all! See y'all when the England odds are out in a few days. Peace

I think he's going to come in and try snd smash Nate in the first, Nate's durability, speed and reflexes are pretty shot, I think the cat will catch him early and finish him shortly a

Well, that's a pretty big IF. The dude just got KOed for the first time in his career, bad, just 3 months ago. Whenever that happens to a fighter they normally comes out tentative in their next fight. Who knows what he'll do!

An hour to go
Time for some food, drink and joint
In reverse order

Searched the thread and I don't see much at all regarding Viera vs Faszholz.
Faszholz has great frame and decent 1-2 combo but horrifying, zombie like defense with no head movement. I've only seen a low quality video of Viera and she looks like a brawler with some sub credentials but I wish there was more video on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back