UFN 96 pbp/discussion

Lol at Buffer trolling with the "joooooooooohnnn" Both are called John Mr. Buffer

Dodsons Inactivy cost him again

He has to throw more, he is deady accurate, fast, powerful and had a solid beard, I dont understand why he doesnt fix this

Up only 2.1 units. Would have been like 3.9 up if Dodson gets the dec but Im glad Lineker is getting a big fight next.

Right fighter one. Grate Linekar backers. I still don't hate my Dodson, bet, he had the right gameplan rounds 1 and 5 (again, which were clearly Dodson, wait until judges cards come out). He got too timid 2-4.

fucking paypal screwed me with their security checks there, couldn't deposit to hedge on linekar...arrghh I've used paypal like 10 times today too....fml. made a profitable night into a slight loss

Lineker won 2,3,4

Dodson is obviously way more accurate but Lineker won the exchanges and created enough of them to win those 3 rounds

Dodson has to stop staring so much snd use his tools more

Today hurts.

homer-boxing-o.gif

Dodson would have won that if he had a fauxhawk, tattoos, and acted like he really wanted to throw down.

Wish I would have been keeping up with this thread when you guys pointed out the Lineker DEC prop before it dropped like crazy. God damn cubicle.

1,5u Lineker DEC @ +700 :)
0,25u Lineker SPLIT DEC @ +1960
Another 2,5u on Lineker DEC after 2nd round @ +137

After having a brutal night, it couldn't end better with the last two fights. <3 LB

liniker dec and split lines saved the night :) was down 10+u and ended even pretty much

Lineker is a much less intriguing fight vs Cruz than Dodson. If you thought Dodson was running against Lineker, Cruz will be doing that x10.

He will embarrass Lineker.

Would of been a robbery if Running man Dodson won.

That's just stupid. He "ran" but landed more and some were clean. Look at Lineker's face for fuck's sake. Moving forward is fine but it's not the only strategy. Rock em sock em robots isn't a requirement. Dodson had a strategy and if you look at the #'s it worked.

I'm not saying Dodson got robbed either. It was 2 different styles. Both guys did their thing, both had their moments, super close fight. To say it was a robbery either way makes zero sense.

Back