Not open for further replies.
When I smash everyone on draft kings tomorrow and become a millionaire

PZg2eJ.gif

Me when Hermannson gets taken down tomorrow

tumblr_lu9b9s6LCj1qc8xs9o1_250.gif

Me when Hermannson gets choked out tomorrow

T9ygs4.gif

Lol awesome

So we have 13 fights tomorrow. Statistically 37% of underdogs win so most likely 4-5 dogs about to win tomorrow. Everyone pick 4 or 5 dogs who you think may come out victorious.
I pick: Vilkov, Lobov, Kwak, Dudieva
Yakovlev

That's literally it

So we have 13 fights tomorrow. Statistically 37% of underdogs win so most likely 4-5 dogs about to win tomorrow. Everyone pick 4 or 5 dogs who you think may come out victorious.
I pick: Vilkov, Lobov, Kwak, Dudieva

Yakolev now that cummins missed weight.. yeah yeah and Cezar

Not confident:
Ali, Artem, Kwak, antigoluv, Manny G

Why are bloody elbow staff so dumb sometimes? Some are saying Johnson can't wrestle Volkov. Is there any evidence of that what so ever? Guys who have tried to take down Volkov, have done so. They make it sound like Johnson isn't a good wrestler, when he most certainly is.

Why are bloody elbow staff so dumb sometimes? Some are saying Johnson can't wrestle Volkov. Is there any evidence of that what so ever? Guys who have tried to take down Volkov, have done so. They make it sound like Johnson isn't a good wrestler, when he most certainly is.
Fucking ROFLMFAO

Never reading bloody elbow again.

well, i was going to play mccall + ledet, now i have no fucking clue. i haven't had time to watch any tape either.

this is bad.

Someone explain me why are Ray/ross odds even. what ray brings to the table? all 3 ray's previous opponents have been cut. Can he take pearson down? Wtf i just don't get it.

Been forever since I posted here!

Made my first bets in a while last even on Romero (couldn't believe he was +140) and Conor and doubled my BR.

Anyways this event I took Horiguchi and Mustafaev both ML.

As always good luck!

Did so little homework on this card. Keeping it really small.

I do like Yakovlev dec +250, Johnson dec +210, Pearson dec +170. Mousasi sub maybe at +210.

Mostly playing props here. Do have a a couple units on Cooper ML. I won't even be able to watch this card (or not much anyway).

Been forever since I posted here!

Made my first bets in a while last even on Romero (couldn't believe he was +140) and Conor and doubled my BR.

Anyways this event I took Horiguchi and Mustafaev both ML.

As always good luck!
Welcome back, Boone!

If you're into DraftKings, feel free to join our new league: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/draftkings-leagues.3315313/

We have 2 events tomorrow. One for UFC FN 99, and one for UFC FN 100. Information is on the last page of that thread.

my main plays are ledet, guchi & bader. best of luck all.

wish i had time to check out some of the newcomers.

Teruto Ishihara barely won either of his fights on TUF, and no doubt he won a robbery against Nishiura. To his credit, most thought he deserved the win against Hirota in the finals.

Post-TUF, he has KO'ed two TUF'ers in Erosa and Gutierrez.

Compare this with Lobov who already trains with a great southpaw in Conor, KO'ed Erosa on TUF quicker than Ishihara did, and has losses in the UFC to guys who fight nothing like Ishihara.

Lobov is by no means a lock, and his win over Chris Avila is meaningless, but there is simply no justification for Ishihara being -240 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back