UFN 99 - Hall vs Mousasi 2 - Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you think that Artem can keep it flowy.

I rarely hit unders but I'm taking a shot at the Lee/Mustafaev under at +185. I think Mustafaev will push the pace and force Lee to do something other than stay behind his jab and play it safe (i.e. go for a takedown and sub).

What do you care if people are backing Ishihara?

Just throw your money or Artem at good odds then.

I like Cezar's chances. It's not like Hermansson SHOULD have better stand up than Bamgbose...Also Ferreira is good with submissions

I like Cezar's chances. It's not like Hermansson SHOULD have better stand up than Bamgbose...Also Ferreira is good with submissions
Bamgbose was on short notice and gassed. Hermannson has great cardio

My picks are Ray (he isn't even a underdog anymore, it's a pick em fight now looking at the odds), Ledet, Abdul and Cedenblad! Good luck to all!

I'm gonna bet 100 on this event

I will bet on every underdog fighter that is taller than his opponent and I will bet on the taller fighter if it's evens as well

I am gonna test the theory that taller fighters win more let's see what happens

I'm liking Cezar's chances as well, not to sold on Joker

Damn for some strange reason I started to like Yakovlev but I am so scared to bet on him.......... the way yakovlev was handled by usman. Fuck it I hope cummings gets ktfo

I like the ITD more than betting either of them.

Damn for some strange reason I started to like Yakovlev but I am so scared to bet on him.......... the way yakovlev was handled by usman. Fuck it I hope cummings gets ktfo
Zak isn't one of the best wrestlers in the UFC

the joker was a great play at + odds, probably at pick 'em odds too. now he's too short.

Teruto Ishihara barely won either of his fights on TUF, and no doubt he won a robbery against Nishiura. To his credit, most thought he deserved the win against Hirota in the finals.

Post-TUF, he has KO'ed two TUF'ers in Erosa and Gutierrez.

Compare this with Lobov who already trains with a great southpaw in Conor, KO'ed Erosa on TUF quicker than Ishihara did, and has losses in the UFC to guys who fight nothing like Ishihara.

Lobov is by no means a lock, and his win over Chris Avila is meaningless, but there is simply no justification for Ishihara being -240 here.
Agreed 100% I love Ishi but I couldn't pass up a bet on ARTEM FUCKING LOBOV here

Bagautinov o2.5 -270 +166 vs. Horiguchi u2.5 +225 -195
Baugutinov is a very good grappler with a fantastic wrestling and submission ability. Additionally, the Russian has very heavy hands and an extensive amateur boxing background where he was very successful. What's more, he is a Master of Sports in Russia and has participated in multiple Sambo championships winning numerous competitions. Ali has excellent TDs &.TDD and is extremely nimble and light on his feet. However, when he gets to where he wants to be — to uncork one of his bombs — he will sit down on his punch and put all 125 pounds of his ass into it. Meanwhile, Gucci himself blitzes around the Octagon like a typhoon blowing across the Atlantic. Indeed, inside the cage he is quick, elusive and powerful all at the same time. The Kid Yamamoto protégé is an absolute ghost as he setsup shop on the fringe striking on his own terms while darting in and out of the pocket as his a opponent hits back at air.

The tilt will likely take place predominately on the feet with the elusive Japanese fighter trying to remain on the outside picking his shots. For the most part I anticipate him to get the better of the striking exchanges. Certainly Ali will be game to throw down with the Krazy Bee product, but the question is if he can find him. With his spritely footwork Gucci would be difficult to time in a phone booth let alone in a sprawling 750 foot worth of canvas. Horiguchi should be just a little bit better in all of the pertinent categories of the striking department — where this bout will be contested — and his blazing speed and natural athleticism will give the Russian fighter problems.

For all intents and purposes Gucci is mainly a counter striker — in prototypical Machida-esque fashion — and his signature strikes include a terrific overhand right and lead left kick to the head he loves to throw. Both shots are fired with pinpoint precision. Conversely, Ali is comfortable playing the role of stalker or counterpuncher Also — as small as he is — he has the power to have Gucci's lights shut off with a single clean shot. Most assuredly, the Russian hits far harder than Gucci and while not as quick and nimble as the Japanese juggernaut, Ali is undoubtably fleet of foot nonetheless. This is imperative as Gucci hasn't faced fighters — with the exception of DJ — who are even remotely as quick as he is. And make no mistake, Bagger is much quicker than he gets credit for and the way he uses angles to cut his opponent off at the pass accentuate this ability. Despite the odds, don't look for the Russian to get out classed anywhere.

Summarily, in à pick em' tilt I would have my wallet on Gucci, but Bagged isn't out of his depth by any means and can win one points or get finish. Therefore, as a 2-1 underdog, I have to put a small play on the "Puncher King" for value alone.

Lee
Cummings
Guchi by decision
Pearson
Gegard/Teruto parlay

Chandler + Scoggins + Leites + Ledet + Cooper. Pays +1405, I favor all to win handily

Degen mode activated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back