UFN 99 PBP / discussion

let's go renau subbb

for once i want my fighter to get taken down early, come into that guard early, plz!

The right guy won, but Kwak deserved round 3.

What's wrong with his bottom lip? Broken jaw?

Did something happen to Jack Hermansson? Want to know before I place a massive bet on him at -114

let's go renau subbb

for once i want my fighter to get taken down early, come into that guard early, plz!
Big on renau. She deserves a win after his last fight which was a BAD BAD Robbery.

ward was a sloppy brawler and got KTFO in comedic style. literally did a 180 and then hit his head on the fence as he fell.

Lmao, just went back in the stream to watch it. Talk about hitable, must suck to be one of the SBG scrubs getting beat up at the bottom of the roster while McGregor looks spectacular on top.

Clear win for Brett Johns, but he did as well as I thought he'd do, which was not amazing at all.

Kwak could've done some damage if he didn't overextend in some of his striking combos, as well as learning how to do ANYTHING while his back was on the mat.
sorry no. kwak is not a guard player. his game is to return to his feet. unfortunately, he used up all his energy in round 1.

Uriah Hall is such a fucking pussy mental midget. Who the fuck still cries about being bullied as a kid when YOU'RE 30

Uriah Hall is such a fucking pussy mental midget. Who the fuck still cries about being bullied as a kid when YOU'RE 30
Dude developed a strong victim mentality, will probably take that shit to the grave.

Mildeva looked off balance in her shadow boxing and she has a nose on her so I think she can take a beating - therefore -> renaue via decision

You don't know how getting bullied (especially as a teenager) feels. It fucks you up for whole life.. your confidence etc. Happened to me too..

You don't know how getting bullied (especially as a teenager) feels. It fucks you up for whole life.. your confidence etc. Happened to me too..
Everyone got bullied as a kid at some point. If you're over 30 and it still bothers you, stop crying and fist yourself

Everyone got bullied as a kid at some point. If you're over 30 and it still bothers you, stop crying and fist yourself
mann okay lets leave uriah hall alone and print some money!

Okay I think everyone here on Renau. LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back