UFN 99 PBP / discussion

Everyone got bullied as a kid at some point. If you're over 30 and it still bothers you, stop crying and fist yourself

This goes back to Tim Kennedys post about PTSD a bit I feel. Manage your thoughts people!

Yup favour reneau here su

has the MT background and subs so dangerous in all places

This goes back to Tim Kennedys post about PTSD a bit I feel. Manage your thoughts people!
Kids and teenagers are dicks in general. When you're over 30 you should be mature enough to realise that and let it go. Move on

Anyway leggo Reneau

Uriah Hall is such a fucking pussy mental midget. Who the fuck still cries about being bullied as a kid when YOU'RE 30

Ignorance is a bliss! If someone always fucks up your "personality creation" throughout the early stages of your life it has a lot of traumatic impact. Mate, you just sounds like you were one of those from the other team :)

Ignorance is a bliss! If someone always fucks up your "personality creation" throughout the early stages of your life it has a lot of traumatic impact. Mate, you just sounds like you were one of those from the other team :)
I hate bullies. My autistic cousin was a year below me throughout high school and I protected him from them. Beat the shit out of a guy who took the piss out of his mum dying when he was young and nearly got suspended. I know how cruel kids can be if they have shitty upbringings

reneau not landing often enough... could have gone either way.

Hey look!

Marion Reneau isn't pulling the trigger once again.

Shocker!

10-9 reneau, man i wanted that armbarrr

better striking early and late, and aggressive on bottom, didnt' eat any shots

worst fight ever, Dudieva is terrible and Reneau barely doing anything, good guard at least....

Anyone else think Artem and Hall is a really good bet? I single bet each with 100, and a parlay of both for 50, and a single 20 for Artem by KO/KTO

Reneau should be wanting to go for it after getting robbed in her last fight and she's doing fuck all

Yup favour reneau here su

has the MT background and subs so dangerous in all places
I did, but fucking bet365 closed too quickly... I was like 10 mins before the event start and logged in... Then they already locked all the prelims... Fucking ass

Back