Social UFO witnesses stories are coming out and piling up

lol at the last few pages of this thread.

Non-physical beings - if something isn't physical AKA comprised of atoms, what is it?
Videos of airplanes
Videos of birds
True believers ignoring videos of birds and airplanes

Your epistemology is broken if you claim to know that "a great number of UFO sightings are electrical phenomena"

lol at the last few pages of this thread.

Non-physical beings - if something isn't physical AKA comprised of atoms, what is it?
Videos of airplanes
Videos of birds
True believers ignoring videos of birds and airplanes

Your epistemology is broken if you claim to know that "a great number of UFO sightings are electrical phenomena"

Your ontology and epistemology will be broken if you ever come to the realizations that I have via empirical knowledge obtained by having boots on the ground instead of flapping gums in the wind.

Your ontology and epistemology will be broken if you ever come to the realizations that I have via empirical knowledge obtained by having boots on the ground instead of flapping gums in the wind.

That was a wonderful video of an airplane you posted earlier. @gremins claim that you can't get good footage of aircraft in the sky just got BTFO.

That was a wonderful video of an airplane you posted earlier. @gremins claim that you can't get good footage of aircraft in the sky just got BTFO.

Planes have blinking lights as per aviation regulations. You won’t find any signal lights on this one.

Are these planes? Or are they ice particles?

@Response
Notice the irregular, almost sidewinding flight pattern in this last video.

If you watch the Lex Fridman interview with Ryan Graves (former jet fighter pilot for the Air Force) he describes the UFO flight patterns as “non-mechanical,” says autopilot is very precise and human pilots have non-perfect control of the jets but these UFOs trajectories were much more “erratic” than that of a human pilot, he also describes the patterns as a “weird drift.”
Non-mechanical, erratic, weird drifts.

Well you could use those adjectives to describe the pattern exhibited by this “star” that I took a long exposure picture of within the span of 30 seconds, while my camera was stationary and supported by a tripod.

D532B4C5-3664-4E09-94F1-0D76BAE3950C.jpeg
35F4AFF3-F28A-442D-8A34-E07D65AC04DD.jpeg

Last edited:

you call that a "good" video? lol. can you make out ANY identifying characteristics from that video? what are they?

This guy in Mexico owns a bodypaint shop business in a small town, he is not busting out photoshoop to cook up a CGI picture.

You can tell by his body language he isn’t putting up an act or selling a story of any kind.

He says:
“It was on September 16, it was a cloudy day and there were some really black clouds out.
When we spotted it there I tried to get my phone out to take video because it had always been a dream to get one so up close.
I took pictures instead by mistake.
What I remember is that when you first see it you go into a shock, because you don’t expect something like that to happen, it’s not like fear but it’s more like... (interviewer: amazement?) …yeah something like that…
The people around here, like me, have always been scared, every time we see something like this we are fearful of talking about it, fear because of people and what they might say about you, call you crazy… Thank God now that it went viral other people have reached out to tell us about similar sightings.”

Last edited:
you call that a "good" video? lol. can you make out ANY identifying characteristics from that video? what are they?

I get a lot of planes above my house, I’ll take a video of one from the same viewpoint and we can compare.

I get a lot of planes above my house, I’ll take a video of one from the same viewpoint and we can compare.
im not really calling into question your posts fyi. its @shadbro that im having this discussion with. i would really like to hear his response to explaining how this is a "good" video of a plane.

im not really calling into question your posts fyi. its @shadbro that im having this discussion with. i would really like to hear his response to explaining how this is a "good" video of a plane.

I know, I’m just offering the experiment in good faith to everyone that would like to further prove or disprove their stance on my claim.

Unfortunately my camera phone is an iPhoneXr, if I had the latest flagship model of any top cell phone brand the image of that video would have been much more impressive.
Which is what is gonna happen.
More people get good zooms on their cellphones = More detailed footage is gonna come out.

I was in San Diego a couple of weeks after the incident referenced below:

I was out at Crown Park in daylight (~5 PM) and I look up at the sky and see what seemed to be a very bright star/planet. The sky was still very light blue, but that the light shined through; it was stationary for over 20 minutes form the time I noticed it, and it was much much higher than any other plane.

I thought that the light was either being emitted from the object itself or it could have been a reflection from the sun; either way it was very bright. I could see no parts moving on it, but it was also so high that I could not tell the exact shape. This is my second observance of an "UAP" 25 years apart. I described my first experience earlier in this thread.

Anyway. I know it wasn't a plane, but could be a weather balloon or maybe really advanced drone... I am staying realistic, but it just didn't seem like the normal air vehicles I am used to seeing.

Some report found in the FBI website.

Check out this daytime UFO I captured.

Glowed brightly as if made of electricity/light/energy.
No visible mechanical parts, just a simple glowing non-solid shape.

I just described something like this in my previous post in this same thread, however, the object I observed did not move for ~20 min. I also checked my Sky Map app to make sure there wasn't a planet in that direction, and I confirmed there were no planets in that direction.

As far as this video goes, the trajectory of the object does not impress me as much as as the shape light reflective/emitting characteristics of it. Great catch though!

there are UFO vids going around of people freaking out over starlink

my neighbor lost his shit over starlink. he googled it that night and found out but in the meantime he was freaking.

Planes have blinking lights as per aviation regulations. You won’t find any signal lights on this one.

Are these planes? Or are they ice particles?

@Response
Notice the irregular, almost sidewinding flight pattern in this last video.

If you watch the Lex Fridman interview with Ryan Graves (former jet fighter pilot for the Air Force) he describes the UFO flight patterns as “non-mechanical,” says autopilot is very precise and human pilots have non-perfect control of the jets but these UFOs trajectories were much more “erratic” than that of a human pilot, he also describes the patterns as a “weird drift.”
Non-mechanical, erratic, weird drifts.

Well you could use those adjectives to describe the pattern exhibited by this “star” that I took a long exposure picture of within the span of 30 seconds, while my camera was stationary and supported by a tripod.

View attachment 945537
View attachment 945538

That picture by itself is meaningless though. You need another object in the frame that you think isn't a "ufo". Even something stationary.

It's understandable though, not everyone is familiar or seen Starlink before. Even if you know what it is, the first time you see it can be pretty "what the fuck"

Even the first time I saw it come across the sky I was like that until realising it was probably Starlink.

Though this is the problem on the other end of the spectrum. UFO/UAP believer's (which I certainly aim) wanting to believe anything they see or don't know must be other wordly.

I'm a believer because there is obviously things we can't explain. The tic tac, task force saying they couldn't explain most of the original report, too much smoke from these things etc....

But shit not every shitty video in the sky filmed on your iPhone is space ship.

Rule out everything out first.

Back