Social UFO witnesses stories are coming out and piling up

Exactly. Same with Bigfoot. Millions upon millions of people with phones. We’d have see many legit videos by now.

There are some legit videos and pictures, but when you have never seen one with your own eyes you can’t know whether what you are seeing is real or not.

Another issue is that cell phone cameras are not good for aerial pictures, digital zooms are shit.

And when a UFO only flashes for 2-3 seconds you will not be able to take a good picture even if you had a good camera with a zoom lens.

Technology camera keeps getting better and better, so evidence is starting to pile up and will continue to do so.
Which is why they have been starting to acknowledge it in the news. The secret can’t be kept for much longer.

Look up “mission STS-48 UFOs.”
That’s footage by NASA right there. Said they were “ice particles” LMAO!

If you remember, please tag me. I would love to take a look.

Best.

The first time I saw one was 50ft next to my plane in Mexico City earlier this year, but it only lasted for 2 seconds.

About 3 weeks ago I saw them hanging around in the sky here in Texas, and it required paying close attention to them for a very long time.
I took cellphone video and here is a clip in slo-mo:

Someone told me that my shaky hands were creating the effect of movement so I took a small segment out of all the videos I took and made it slow-mo.
They’re still in denial.

I took out my professional camera the next following days, Nikon D3500, and I got pictures that you wouldn’t believe. For now let’s just say it doesn’t look like a craft of any kind.
More info will be revealed in time.

@Spounman

Update: I just noticed that if you put your finger on the slider and scroll slowly you can get a sort of frame-by-frame view and get a better sense of its movement.

Last edited:
If a professional camera with a decent zoom lens isn’t enough to get a good image sometimes, how would cellphone cameras be able to get anything convincing?

Here you can see that my setup isn’t good enough for when they are so high up, but I just ordered a telephoto lens which should yield much better results.

The first time I saw one was 50ft next to my plane in Mexico City earlier this year, but it only lasted for 2 seconds.

About 3 weeks ago I saw them hanging around in the sky here in Texas, and it required paying close attention to them for a very long time.
I took cellphone video and here is a clip in slo-mo:

Someone told me that my shaky hands were creating the effect of movement so I took a small segment out of all the videos I took and made it slow-mo.
They’re still in denial.

I took out my professional camera the next following days, Nikon D3500, and I got pictures that you wouldn’t believe. For now let’s just say it doesn’t look like a craft of any kind.
More info will be revealed in time.

@Spounman

Update: I just noticed that if you put your finger on the slider and scroll slowly you can get a sort of frame-by-frame view and get a better sense of its movement.

If a professional camera with a decent zoom lens isn’t enough to get a good image sometimes, how would cellphone cameras be able to get anything convincing?

Here you can see that my setup isn’t good enough for when they are so high up, but I just ordered a telephoto lens which should yield much better results.

Thank you very much for sharing these videos.

It is really hard to tell what these things are, hence I find you using the term UFO very appropriate haha.

However, to remain objective, we should try to give earthly explanations and then disprove those. I wonder if we should start a thread just to dissect these videos.

Question: what playback speed are you using on the 2nd video (the one titled "UFO leaving my mounted camera frame").

Thank you very much for sharing these videos.

It is really hard to tell what these things are, hence I find you using the term UFO very appropriate haha.

However, to remain objective, we should try to give earthly explanations and then disprove those. I wonder if we should start a thread just to dissect these videos.

Question: what playback speed are you using on the 2nd video (the one titled "UFO leaving my mounted camera frame").

That video is not edited, that’s just realtime speed.

I’m done with earthly explanations after what I have seen.

One day I will post the full story but I saw a fleet of dozens of lights in the sky suddenly moving at a constant speed, 3 of them were forming a triangle.
That was at the end of the night when I took that slo-mo cell phone video. At first only that one would advance in little bursts, had to stare at it for 6 hours before I realized all the other lights in the sky were not stars as they all started advancing southward. Fast like a vehicle.
But when I took a picture it’s nothing what you’d think of as a vehicle.
Could be organic, could be a vehicle, could be both at the same time, the things that they do are basically magic at this point.

It seems like this jet pilot is also done with earthly explanations:

Last edited:

I was too excited to focus properly but the whole line was bright like a neon bar traversing the morning sky.

I thought I took more video of it but I guess I was a bit excited and only got the last video.
a young boy walking to school saw me trying to tape it in the middle of the street and jumping to the sidewalk when a car was entering the lane.
He said “did you get it? :)
I said “yeah! do you see it?”
he said “yeah….” with a tone of answering an obvious question.
Gotta love it.

Last edited:

I'm super confused. You're saying that the video here isn't good, correct? And, in your previous post you said your setup gave you pictures that we wouldn't believe, right? Which is it?

I'm super confused. You're saying that the video here isn't good, correct? And, in your previous post you said your setup gave you pictures that we wouldn't believe, right? Which is it?

I haven’t posted such pictures yet.

But I’ll post this one as a sign of good faith:
A4B6FBD6-BBA8-4F2F-B155-8853EC8691DC.jpeg

And I will post this picture of a documentary on the subject so you can compare.
C6552D12-571A-4BA5-AD6B-974FCE9F27CD.jpeg

What I meant is that my setup isn’t good for when they are high up in the atmosphere, higher than planes.
But sometimes they get lower and I took a picture of one when it got so close to me that you can distinguish it’s shape, color, and some of its texture.

Bonus picture:
CCAD0722-B1AB-4664-BE42-050E20294B5E.jpeg

I know you are probably the most experienced photographer of the sky here so I have the feeling that you can tell these are not long exposure, 1/250 rather.

Last edited:
I haven’t posted such pictures yet.

But I’ll post this one as a sign of good faith:
View attachment 943693

And I will post this picture of a documentary on the subject so you can compare.
View attachment 943694

What I meant is that my setup isn’t good for when they are high up in the atmosphere, higher than planes.
But sometimes they get lower and I took a picture of one when it got so close to me that you can distinguish it’s shape, color, and some of its texture.

Bonus picture:
View attachment 943695

I know you are probably the most experienced photographer of the sky here so I have the feeling that you can tell these are not long exposure, 1/250 rather.

What am I looking at?

What am I looking at?

The first and last images are pictures of the night sky that I took in south Texas.

The middle picture is a still image from a documentary called “Close encounters of the 5th kind.

I've never understood how a species capable of interstellar travel, and all the incredibly sophisticated processes that go along with that, cannot avoid being spotted by a trailer park resident in Arkansas.
Do you empty subterfuge when you study ants?

The first and last images are pictures of the night sky that I took in south Texas.

The middle picture is a still image from a documentary called “Close encounters of the 5th kind.

So, it's just a comparison? I think you need a tripod. I see a lot of shake.

So, it's just a comparison? I think you need a tripod. I see a lot of shake.

Yeah I bought a tripod and extra batteries the next day, there is some shake here but I did use a mailbox for a makeshit tripod, and given that I took the pictures at 1/250 the amount of shake does not explain the shapes.

I will tag you when I reveal my best picture yet, that one has trees so that you can compare the subject to its relation to nearby objects, in terms of sharpness more importantly but also in terms of shake.
You will be one that knows celestial bodies will never look sharp with the kind of lens I used.
I’ll post my lens’ specs later or at that time.

Last edited:
That video is not edited, that’s just realtime speed.

I’m done with earthly explanations after what I have seen.

One day I will post the full story but I saw a fleet of dozens of lights in the sky suddenly moving at a constant speed, 3 of them were forming a triangle.
That was at the end of the night when I took that slo-mo cell phone video. At first only that one would advance in little bursts, had to stare at it for 6 hours before I realized all the other lights in the sky were not stars as they all started advancing southward. Fast like a vehicle.
But when I took a picture it’s nothing what you’d think of as a vehicle.
Could be organic, could be a vehicle, could be both at the same time, the things that they do are basically magic at this point.

It seems like this jet pilot is also done with earthly explanations:

I feel ya, man.

Back when I was a kid in the 90s, I saw something similar in South America. It looked like a star - very far away - and it would disappear and reappear on different sides of the moon. You couldn't see it moving... it would just seemingly teleport from one place to another. I will ask my twin if she remembers that, we were always together and I assume she was there too haha.

EDIT: you should start your own thread on this :)

what's that ?

Some report found in the FBI website.

Check out this daytime UFO I captured.

Glowed brightly as if made of electricity/light/energy.
No visible mechanical parts, just a simple glowing non-solid shape.

Back