International UK government gave vaccine passport contract to company pushing for Orwellian surveillance

''Entrust, an IT firm that bills itself as a “global leader in identities, payments, and data protection''. Sounds like the Chinese social credit score is coming to the West. Yet again it seems the conspiracy theorists were right (I hope not).

How predictable...
https://www.rt.com/uk/527132-vaccine-passport-national-id-entrust/
People said the vaccine passports were crazy and than they said it they would not turn into a Chinese social credit system which is what is happening. The conspiracy theorists were spot on about everything with COVID vaccines.

ID cards and social credit scores aren't the same thing. I think this company should be vetted, but just because they're saying they could do more doesn't mean the government can't hire them to do a contract for a specific thing.

Vaccine passports are a debunked conspiracy theory.

This is how it started in China though.

It doesn't mean that it's going to go exactly the same way somewhere else though. You're not getting British people to work with a social credit score.

Vaccine passports are a debunked conspiracy theory.
What do you mean debunked? The vaccine passports are going ahead in most countries, it's official government policy. Obviously they're using a different name, in Europe it's called the 'Digital Green Certificate'. In the UK it's called the 'Vaccine Certification System'. These are vaccine passports, officially brought in by governments.

It doesn't mean that it's going to go exactly the same way somewhere else though. You're not getting British people to work with a social credit score.
Does the fact that the UK governments chose this company not make you a little suspicious? Remember this is the same government that tried to ban the right to protest this year. There's too many troubling coincidences imo, this has been the goal of elites for a long time, I don't see them abandoning their movement now when they're making so much progress.

Does the fact that the UK governments chose this company not make you a little suspicious? Remember this is the same government that tried to ban the right to protest this year. There's too many troubling coincidences imo, this has been the goal of elites for a long time, I don't see them abandoning their movement now when they're making so much progress.

It doesn't raise any more eyebrows than the government giving out contracts to other shady companies. They've always done that. At least this company is upfront about what it can do, it doesn't mean they're going to get a contract to do it.

It doesn't raise any more eyebrows than the government giving out contracts to other shady companies. They've always done that. At least this company is upfront about what it can do, it doesn't mean they're going to get a contract to do it.
Time will tell I suppose, I do hope you're right but I doubt that.

Time will tell I suppose, I do hope you're right but I doubt that.

The chances of them getting any kind of social credit score to work in the UK is zero dude. These things are workable in China because they populace is better trained than we are.

One thing that bothers me is that you had Michael Gove (I think, anyway) on TV telling an interviewer that the government had "no intentions" of bringing in vaccine passports........yet the UK government was funding several companies to produce a trial version of a vaccine passport, at the time. That is certainly not "no intention", having no intention would mean NOT giving money to companies to produce a vaccine passport. Either Gove is completely out of the loop and these things are happening above his head, or it's another disgusting example of the UK government bare-faced lying to the population and scheming behind our backs.

When a cashless society is introduced it won't matter what people think.

I dunno dude, you seem to be further down this rabbit hole than I am. I agree that there are people in positions of power and influence that don't have our best interests at heart. I just don't think there are any kind of secret society of elites because imo they're pretty open about it.

I dunno dude, you seem to be further down this rabbit hole than I am. I agree that there are people in positions of power and influence that don't have our best interests at heart. I just don't think there are any kind of secret society of elites because imo they're pretty open about it.
They have literal secret societies like the Bilderberg Group. The richest people in the world secretly get together to discuss how the world should be run. The World Economic Forum is an organisation with a similar role. Although I'm sure there's more secretive actors behind the scenes. Likely the same people getting rich off of all these wars that are based on intelligence manufactured lies. There is absolutely a cohort of extremely wealthy people with horrific plans for society, it's not like at some point these people were suddenly apprehended and faced punishment for what they've done. They're above governance and above the law and they will do everything to increase their power over society because if they don't there's a chance they could eventually be unseated.

They have literal secret societies like the Bilderberg Group. The richest people in the world secretly get together to discuss how the world should be run. The World Economic Forum is an organisation with a similar role. Although I'm sure there's more secretive actors behind the scenes. Likely the same people getting rich off of all these wars that are based on intelligence manufactured lies. There is absolutely a cohort of extremely wealthy people with horrific plans for society, it's not like at some point these people were suddenly apprehended and faced punishment for what they've done. They're above governance and above the law and they will do everything to increase their power over society because if they don't there's a chance they could eventually be unseated.

I don't know about the Bilderberg group but I went over the WEF/Great Reset in some detail and didn't really find anything untoward.

The chances of them getting any kind of social credit score to work in the UK is zero dude. These things are workable in China because they populace is better trained than we are.
5 years ago people said it was impossible for them to take the sex off of birth certificates, but here we are.

Britain is also going after people for posts online. I think this is a very short bridge to cross for the govt and should be taken seriously

4 British Airways pilots have reportedly died within a week. All were vaccinated but any correlation has been ruled out.

Britain is also going after people for posts online. I think this is a very short bridge to cross for the govt and should be taken seriously

That's more other members of the public/the media holding people responsible for old posts rather than the government though. I don't agree with it, but it's in a different sphere to a social credit score.

Back