Ultimate Fighter coaches? Who do you want?

wushu

Professional Salad Tosser
@Silver
Reaction score
Masvidal and Colby?

Khabib and Conor?

Khabib and GSP?

Ortega vs Volkanovski would be a good way to build it up.
Stipe vs Jones would be solid too.

Masvidal and Colby?

Khabib and Conor?

Khabib and GSP?

I have a weird feeling that Usman will be one of the coaches, given that they sometimes like giving ex TUF alumni coaching roles. Thererfore the opposite coach will either be Burns, Edwards or Chimaev IMO.

Masvidal vs. Colby might actually get me to tune in.

Reactions: mkw
Would an ATT fighter do TUF again? I don’t think their coaching staff wants to focus on outsiders, they had a season exclusively with their team... and Kamaru has decimated their 170lb stable

Would an ATT fighter do TUF again? I don’t think their coaching staff wants to focus on outsiders, they had a season exclusively with their team... and Kamaru has decimated their 170lb stable
But... but... but ATT won the season because they got more points!!

I'm not sure how good his English is, but it would be cool if Jan could be a coach. Out of all their current champs, he's given the least amount of praise and recognition. TUF could be a way for him to win over some fans.

I believe it’s confirmed it will be 185lb and 135lb fighters competing

I believe it’s confirmed it will be 185lb and 135lb fighters competing

Indeed

https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-releases/2020/10/the-ultimate-fighter-returns/#:~:text=Las Vegas – UFC® and,(185 lbs.) divisions.

Las Vegas – UFC® and ESPN+ announced today that The Ultimate Fighter, the longstanding reality television series will return in March 2021, exclusively on ESPN+.

The Ultimate Fighter 29 (TUF 29) will feature athletes from the men’s bantamweight (135 lbs.) and middleweight (185 lbs.) divisions. Casting is open through Friday, Nov. 13 with applications available for download at ufc.com/TUF. Team coaches for TUF 29 will be announced at a later date.

Usman Colby please. Especially if trump loses, watching Colby will be hilarious

Tony.
I just wanna watch Tony teaching people his crazy dangerous training routines.
Not to mention the awkward, weird sit downs where he has philosophical rants and heart to hearts.

Just a reminder that you might have missed some past seasons

I had personally forgot all about TUF since TJ vs Cody and missed that the last 3 seasons had good coaches

* Alvarez & Gaethje
* Stipe & DC
* Whittaker & Gastelum

Was about to say "would like to see DC coach, he looks like a good coach" before I saw he'd alread been on and I just haven't seen it yet!

Back