UMA Custom 16oz Gloves

I think the split grip bar is a beautiful touch.
Thank you man, i wanted as much contrast as possible. If you zoom in you'll see the stitching is also split. Orange stitching on black leather and vice versa. My next gloves and headgear will have even more little details like this. I wanted something as original as possible and i havent seen many UMA gloves with the split bar and stitching

Thank you everyone for liking..... Really appreciated.

Yeah there is way too much bias towards mma companies, simply because they look good/trendy!Im Glad to to see rodrigo taking reviews very serious. UMA is doing a phenomenal job pumping out the highest quality gear. Happy to see others buying UMA.

Last edited:
Yeah there is way too much bias towards mma companies, simply because they look good/trendy!Im Glad to to see rodrigo taking reviews very serious. UMA is doing a phenomenal job pumping out the highest quality gear. Happy to see others buying UMA.

Oh its not just MMA brands....lol.

On another note....the UMA stuff keeps looking better and better with all the new customs people are ordering. From neon colors to metallics.....they are showing to be a force to be reckoned with for custom gear.

Last edited:
Yeah UMA is looking great. I already have more gloves planned out just waiting on a reply.

Any DBZ fans? Haha probably not but i plan on
having some gloves dedicated to that. Then my personal color combo black, red, silver, and hopefully both my country's colors.

Oh its not just MMA brands....lol.

On another note....the UMA stuff keeps looking better and better with all the new customs people are ordering. From neon colors to metallics.....they are showing to be a force to be reckoned with for custom gear.

Ya im still waiting for u to get a pair and review em!

NzHXue.jpg

Back