UMA Custom 16oz Gloves

AUgX1P.jpg

EwEdiV.jpg

These are mine. They are beautiful 16 oz gloves, Winning style and foam. I intend to use them for bag work. I already have Topboxer 12 oz gloves, Fairtex BGV 9 12 oz, Conlon boxing 12 oz, and Title Classic 16 oz training gloves, but, I suppose, because my deficient technique, I have often sore knuckles and more. Curiously, I never hurt my wrists.
I hope I will receive them soon and they will be as good as I think they are.

You will love them! They are my original design (Hence the IR=Isaac Rodriguez)! The UMA team put alot of work into them getting the foam just the way I like, to the eagle, and the colorway. The guys (Muhammad and Mian) do superb work and have a way of taking a design and making it reality.

You will love them! They are my original design (Hence the IR=Isaac Rodriguez)! The UMA team put alot of work into them getting the foam just the way I like, to the eagle, and the colorway. The guys (Muhammad and Mian) do superb work and have a way of taking a design and making it reality.
Im not sure if he has the same foam though as he asked for full Winning style and foam. Im curious to see what he thinks and which he went with, your style or my Winning

Im not sure if he has the same foam though as he asked for full Winning style and foam. Im curious to see what he thinks and which he went with, your style or my Winning

Now I am even more curious! I`am sure that each versions are great. Maybe UMA will tell us.
Also on the thumb i request my to write my daughter name, so if UMA want, they can post pictures from profile.
I am not a native english-speaking person, so please excuse me if I am blunt sometimes. It`s not intentional.

Can someone explain to me the differences in cuffs? The green gloves at the top have that flat cuff. How would that differ from a Winning double style and a Mexican triple cuff?

Can someone explain to me the differences in cuffs? The green gloves at the top have that flat cuff. How would that differ from a Winning double style and a Mexican triple cuff?
I have flat cuffs for my Powerlocks and Sabas. I hate them, they look cool but the laces slide off of them easily sense there's no where for them to sink in. I prefer Winnings double cuff, thats perfect, great support and a place for your laces to sit. The triple cuff is too sectioned so i consider it the less supportive.

I have flat cuffs for my Powerlocks and Sabas. I hate them, they look cool but the laces slide off of them easily sense there's no where for them to sink in. I prefer Winnings double cuff, thats perfect, great support and a place for your laces to sit. The triple cuff is too sectioned so i consider it the less supportive.
If you can, put up a review in the Sabas. I have been very curious about their product.

Thank you everyone for liking.

Yes Strato, we really did a lot of hard work putting that logo up and it came out really cool.Thank to your idea man.

#florinul's pair is full winning style with winning style padding as well. hopefully he will love this padding as it is perfect for both sparring as well as bags.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back