Crime Unbelievable. Boebart is using the Bible to stoke insurrection

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She needs to be arrested by now. Not even @Papi Chulo can defend this

"God said to us everything you say you will have it"
"Are we going to agree with the enemy"
"Are we going to declare that God remove these unrighteous politicians and install righteous politicians"

I guess we know why God removed Trump and installed Biden now.

AP_20154066105580-1000x667.jpg

Well, at least we know what Google auto-fill knows what @Queen B's most used words that begin with "I" is.

So nonsense impeachments are insurrection now?

Impeachment is insurrection, starting now. Sounds good.

iu

Obviously not.

Although she's definitely stupid enough to say things that are arguably seditious, she didn't do it here. She was pretty careful to include specific peaceful actions, which suggests she was coached.

The only criminal here is the President who thinks he's a dictator with the ability to create laws.

She has a point, he's so fixated on appearing tough now after afghanistan that he's flipped and be and became more aggressive with his own people than he ever was with the taliban.

Now I also think you should get the vaccine, but forcing people to get it is a different story.

lol is this woman a politician or a prosperity preacher?
No she is married to a dude that showed his wiener to underaged girls, glad to see since she shits on someone from the other team, people are willing to overlook her husbands predatory wiener wagging at under aged girls.
To quote Yakov Smirnoff
What a country

Yes Boebert sucks, but just to away already @Queen B. I wonder when mods will finally do something about the trolling.

Back