Crime Unbelievable. Boebart is using the Bible to stoke insurrection

I guess we know why God removed Trump and installed Biden now.

AP_20154066105580-1000x667.jpg

One of America’s greatest moments imo lol

She needs to be arrested by now. Not even @Papi Chulo can defend this

"God said to us everything you say you will have it"
"Are we going to agree with the enemy"
"Are we going to declare that God remove these unrighteous politicians and install righteous politicians"

her only crime is being a complete slave to israel

her only crime is being a complete slave to israel

She talks about how America was founded under freedom, and then said America and Israel were solely made to glorify God.

Last edited:
She needs to be arrested by now. Not even @Papi Chulo can defend this

"God said to us everything you say you will have it"
"Are we going to agree with the enemy"
"Are we going to declare that God remove these unrighteous politicians and install righteous politicians"

My only issue with what she said was some of the quasi-prosperity gospel rhetoric. Other than that she is lawfully exercising her right to call on free people to stand up to the leftist bully and pray for God to remove the evil that currently dominates our government, namely the corrupt Deep State, Biden crime family, and all the incompetent leftists who infest the curranty administration.

We see through your gaslighting bullshit. Disagreeing with you and resisting your idiotic agenda is not immoral or a crime.

She has a point, he's so fixated on appearing tough now after afghanistan that he's flipped and be and became more aggressive with his own people than he ever was with the taliban.

Now I also think you should get the vaccine, but forcing people to get it is a different story.

How much more aggression can one show than dropping bombs on you and drone striking your village?

The whole narrative and comparison she's making is stupid and ridiculous. What does she expect Biden to do, get on TV and do daily shit talks to ISIS and the Taliban?
Why would you compare a war with "terrorists", to your leader telling the citizens at home to get a vaccine for the health of theirselves and others? There is no logical comparison to make.

I'm not American so not overly familiar with who she is, but oh boy that is one crazy rabbit hole she's down.

Here's her Twitter post on a very specific day:

ErZ9bl7XUAYVtKo.jpg

Oh look, a failed actress who somehow got financial support to run for state rep using God as a political prop? And people wonder why the GOP is being labeled the American Taliban? What a fucking joke.

So Biden will surrender to Trump and drone strike a Democrat family before leaving the White House?;)

She's got to cause trouble now because Colorado redistrict her to a very democratic leaning district. There a good possibility she will not survive the next election in her current position. Not to worry the woman Democrats lined up to run against her Kerry Donovan.

Photo-Courtesy-of-Chaffee-COunty-Democrats.jpg

She's got to cause trouble now because Colorado redistrict her to a very democratic leaning district. There a good possibility she will not survive the next election in her current position. Not to worry the woman Democrats lined up to run against her Kerry Donovan.

Photo-Courtesy-of-Chaffee-COunty-Democrats.jpg

Not even trouble. These type of tweets are literally just auditions for her post government radio/tv show.

Reactions: PEB
How much more aggression can one show than dropping bombs on you and drone striking your village?

The whole narrative and comparison she's making is stupid and ridiculous. What does she expect Biden to do, get on TV and do daily shit talks to ISIS and the Taliban?
Why would you compare a war with "terrorists", to your leader telling the citizens at home to get a vaccine for the health of theirselves and others? There is no logical comparison to make.
I think your confusing what was supposedly "isis" and what I'm talking which is the taliban. Or maybe your conflating the two, but etherway in the present tense (which is what shes referring to) there was no aggression shown whatsoever. On the contrary, he was pandering to them.

You never heard him get up there and say "our patience is wearing thin" to the taliban

These chuds (what a great word) are the ones who say science doesn’t show masks and vaccines work. Yet they tout the bible (where’s the science in that)? they are also probably warming up their food in margarine containers still. But science!!!!!

I think your confusing what was supposedly "isis" and what I'm talking which is the taliban. Or maybe your conflating the two, but etherway in the present tense (which is what shes referring to) there was no aggression shown whatsoever. On the contrary, he was pandering to them.

You never heard him get up there and say "our patience is wearing thin" to the taliban

I was conflating the two, because there is no difference in the minds of people like Boebert. The details don't' matter. She was just using a bunch of unrelated issues to say "Biden is bad". She's talking about the Bible, the Taliban, and COVID all together? Why?

It wouldn't make sense, or serve a purpose for Biden to get on TV and talk about his "patience wearing thin" to the Taliban or ISIS at the end of a 20 year war that he's trying to pull out of. And to then compare that to a domestic situation about a virus makes even less sense.

And Biden did give a speech addressing the slain Americans and he said the US would retaliate, which they did, so what is she even talking about?
I'm not against criticizing any of these things on their own, it's the conflation that makes no sense.

I was conflating the two, because there is no difference in the minds of people like Boebert. The details don't' matter. She was just using a bunch of unrelated issues to say "Biden is bad". She's talking about the Bible, the Taliban, and COVID all together? Why?

It wouldn't make sense, or serve a purpose for Biden to get on TV and talk about his "patience wearing thin" to the Taliban or ISIS at the end of a 20 year war that he's trying to pull out of. And to then compare that to a domestic situation about a virus makes even less sense.

And Biden did give a speech addressing the slain Americans and he said the US would retaliate, which they did, so what is she even talking about?
I'm not against criticizing any of these things on their own, it's the conflation that makes no sense.
Etherway since you mentioned that the details don't matter as much, which I actually do agree-(most people aren't paying close attention) How do you think your average american sees this? I think a lot of americans may see may have perceived Biden's rhetoric on covid as "aggressive" and his inaction in afghanistan as soft

Etherway since you mentioned that the details don't matter as much, which I actually do agree-(most people aren't paying close attention) How do you think your average american sees this? I think a lot of americans may see may have perceived Biden's rhetoric on covid as "aggressive" and his inaction in afghanistan as soft

I would again question why the average American would ever have this framework to begin with.

I would be puzzled how anyone can say we are being "soft" on Afghanistan after 20 years of invasion and bombing them.
I honestly do not understand why anyone would make a connection between an attack on soldiers in a war zone vs. Americans and vaccinations.

I understand these questions/complaints separately, I do not understand why anyone would compare and contrast them as if they are remotely similar issues.

I don't care about the impeachment talk but it's wild watching her seamlessly turn it into a religious rally.
Seems less religious than Trump’s impeachment’s… those devotees ranging from A listers to B listers, to tech to every D on earth felt part of an insatiable cause and higher calling to impeach Trump. There was no logic or reason applied at any point in time. Zealots.

Religion: a cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith.

So Biden will surrender to Trump and drone strike a Democrat family before leaving the White House?;)

Trump will surrender to Trump and then blame Biden on a failed withdraw. Trump surrendered to the Taliban, never forget that.

Back