Uncensored Vince board meeting deciding to take control of NXT

Must be because NXT will go live on FS1 to combat AEW. No one wants shitty WWE crap using the NXT talent.

omg!!! Roman reigns has entered full sails arena or whatever it’s called

Maybe now NXT can make a profit.

Face it nerds....Vince knows how to promote.

Then how come none of his recent ideas were able to push TV ratings beyond a 2.00?
Lmao ratings.....this isn't 1999.

Ratings mean dick all in this day and age.....shit the shows that are beating them are not even doing Raw ratings from 99.

They're getting 2 billion from two different networks......nuff said

Vince blew a hole in the boat by giving more and more power to Stephanie and Tripple H - the higher they rose, more influential they got, the worse the product became. Nothing he'll do will stop this shindig from sinking as long as those two are there.

My suspicion is that Vince wants to inflate the value of WWE and everything surrounding it as much as he can - do one last hurrah that's in his power to get the Fox deal done - to eventually do a Fertitta Bros. type of exit before moving on to XFL or whatever else.

It sounded nice to have the company be a family run business, but Shane didn't wanna do it and Stephanie has no skills to run it, so better to sell it off and let the thing die on someone else's watch.

mcmahon-flex-1109.jpg

Vince blew a hole in the boat by giving more and more power to Stephanie and Tripple H - the higher they rose, more influential they got, the worse the product became. Nothing he'll do will stop this shindig from sinking as long as those two are there.

My suspicion is that Vince wants to inflate the value of WWE and everything surrounding it as much as he can - do one last hurrah that's in his power to get the Fox deal done - to eventually do a Fertitta Bros. type of exit before moving on to XFL or whatever else.

It sounded nice to have the company be a family run business, but Shane didn't wanna do it and Stephanie has no skills to run it, so better to sell it off and let the thing die on someone else's watch.
What? Nothing ur saying makes sense

Lmao ratings.....this isn't 1999.

Ratings mean dick all in this day and age.....shit the shows that are beating them are not even doing Raw ratings from 99.

They're getting 2 billion from two different networks......nuff said

I have two thoughts on this...actually 1 statement of fact followed by one thought.

1st...the phrase "lmao (insert subject)...this isn't (insert year)," or the alternate version "(insert subject) in (insert year)...lol!"
These are the two biggest douche bag shit stick fucktard phrases in the western world. Anyone who uses them deserves an all night session with @Thrawn33 's butt rape demons followed by being drug out into the street and beaten in the crotch with a surgical 2x4 until death...and then they have to eat a bag of @Andersons Foot dicks.

2nd...WWE makes an Arab's playroom of money from these tv deals...they can't keep setting record lows every quarter if they want to keep getting those kind of checks. Sooner rather than later the networks are going to stop shelling out the big bucks, and they can't run Saudiarabiamania every Monday.

I have two thoughts on this...actually 1 statement of fact followed by one thought.

1st...the phrase "lmao (insert subject)...this isn't (insert year)," or the alternate version "(insert subject) in (insert year)...lol!"
These are the two biggest douche bag shit stick fucktard phrases in the western world. Anyone who uses them deserves an all night session with @Thrawn33 's butt rape demons followed by being drug out into the street and beaten in the crotch with a surgical 2x4 until death...and then they have to eat a bag of @Andersons Foot dicks.

2nd...WWE makes an Arab's playroom of money from these tv deals...they can't keep setting record lows every quarter if they want to keep getting those kind of checks. Sooner rather than later the networks are going to stop shelling out the big bucks, and they can't run Saudiarabiamania every Monday.
Just so we're clear, are @Andersons Foot dicks worse than Bubba or @Gutter Chris dicks? I wanna know the scale here.

Honestly, if NXT gets taken off the WWE Network and is on a month delay like Smackdown and RAW then I'm probably just gonna cancel it. The value for PPVs is great and everything, but if the best brand is behind a month delay then I just don't think it's worth it.

Back