Uncharted Fan Film starring Nathan Fillion

Dizzy

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Seems like if this ever does get made Nathan Fillion is a no brainer as Drake. Feels similar to the Deadpool short and Ryan Reynolds.

Not bad, like Fillion so would watch if it came to fruition.

Nathan Fillion was born for the role.

It's been in development hell for a while, and it deserves to be as the cast Spiderman as Drake.
Unless they change that casting it deserves to not be made, only way Nathan Fillion fits in there is as Sully.

Saw this yesterday. It wasn't half bad for a short. I would only change Elena. Get Emily Rose in there to reprise the role.

It's been known since Drake's Fortune that Nathan Drake is pretty much based off Fillion, whether ND admits it or not. No one should play him but Fillion in a live action movie, don't give a fuck if he's too old. This short proves he's still very capable.

Reynolds as Deadpool

Bernthal as Punisher

Dillion as Drake

Basically dudes born to play a specific role

Man I wish Nathan Fillion had spent his prime as an action hero instead of on a crime show. Firefly was all we got really.

I like Holland so no issues from me. Think he’ll pull off the Drake persona well.

Yeah he looks young but Fillion is like 50 now so that ship sailed.

I like Holland so no issues from me. Think he’ll pull off the Drake persona well.

I think Fillion could still pull it off, especially as Old Nate.

Hoping Tom can surprise me but Im disappointed.

Ok so the movie is a prequel to Uncharted, apparently.

Yeah, absolutely no chance to have Nathan Fillion. Casting makes perfect sense. They’ve got Mark Wahlberg as Sully which is whatever. I’m not a big fan of his but age wise it works.

I agree, Fillion would of been perfect if they did an Uncharted movie 10 years ago, but Fillion is now too old

He will just grow into the role. The kid can’t stay as a kid forever u know...

I’m not concerned with Holland’s age so much as his ability to do “rugged” if you know what I mean.

Back