Underrated gimmicks

York with that Trash 80 computer
Good Trash
terri-runnels-apa.gif

Even though it got over, I’m saying Mankind. I think it was way better than Cactus Jack. Super interesting character.

As for stuff that didn’t get over as much:
Crowbar from WCW
Roadkill from ECW
And original heel Doink (which got over a little bit)
I liked Cactus Jack better. It’s just too bad Bischoff never let Foley go all out in WCW.

That said, he had a brutal fucking falls count anywhere match with Sting on WCW Saturday Night.

Men On A Mission was great.

Oscar had bars.

Bo Dallas. Super positive motivational dick.

I still Bolieve in him

Bo Dallas. Super positive motivational dick.

I still Bolieve in him
I jumped on the bandwagon when he was wearing a mask and the crowd was going "Bo-lay......Bo-lay Bo-lay Bo-lay".

Also Mike Awesome (RIP)

It's a shame what the WCW did to this dude with that stupid Fat Chick Thrilla gimmick

*breathes in slowly*

Goldust
Dustin Rhodes has always been criminally under appreciated. He was just as good as Barry Windham and better than a lot of other second generation wrestlers, but he never could seem to get over into the hump and into the main event scene.

He was and is a better worker than Cody, even at 53. Oh well. He’s not alone. Just one more name on a long list of wrestlers that never were able to quite break out.

To finish on a positive note, his feud with Razor Ramon was one of the best feuds in WWF in the mid 90’s. No way in hell that would ever fly today.

Dustin Rhodes has always been criminally under appreciated. He was just as good as Barry Windham and better than a lot of other second generation wrestlers, but he never could seem to get over into the hump and into the main event scene.

He was and is a better worker than Cody, even at 53. Oh well. He’s not alone. Just one more name on a long list of wrestlers that never were able to quite break out.

To finish on a positive note, his feud with Razor Ramon was one of the best feuds in WWF in the mid 90’s. No way in hell that would ever fly today.

One could make the argument that his gimmick ushered in the Attitude Era.

Back