Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I had always found the logic behind these so called Top Doctors who always appear on the news who had always pushed and who had being pushing for lockdowns ridicules if not dangerous for the Economy.

According to a Doctor who appeared on CTV news to discus the lockdown their reason and answer for the lockdowns is not a good one.

One of the doctors said the following
Prioritize human lives over the economy,says businesses can be rebuilt, but 'once you're dead, you're dead'.

There is one illogical problem with that response that the doctor gave. Our economy cant work like a light switch which you flip on and off like a switch.
Majority of the small businesses have being already destroyed during the second wave lockdowns.

Majority of the small businesses where i live that have being impacted during the second lockdowns have either closed down for good and arent going to be reopening.

Why arent these top doctors talking about the mental health that these lockdowns have caused onto people? young and adult? surely if they care about prioritizing lives they wouldn't jump so quick for another lockdown for just 412 people in ICUs.

I am hearing in my community that there is a majority of people that want to live the cities and move out of them. They are starting to question what is happening with the whole lockdowns and vaccine for covid.They dont have much faith as they view it as political.
I dont blame some of those in our community who want to leave had seen several people already move of the area completely..

Source

Small/mid sized businesses/restaurants are completely fucked from COVID. Downtown where I live is all boarded up from closed businesses.
You mean they are F--ed from the lockdowns right? i am not surprised. Most of those areas will be problary replaced by weed shops i had seen some weed shops pop up in our community a community that was known has safe for families and children, Just last weekend i saw a homeless person sleeping at a local bank on the floor.

No one seemed to care or to call for help.
These TV doctors from Universities dont seem to care about that though.

Ooo... Canada!!! WTF happened to you?

Uh, that's the first time you've seen that???
Not really just before the virus crisis i had seen a junkie sitting on the street. But not a homeless person sleeping in a bank on the floor while people are walking in. During board day light.

Jesus Christ, I feel bad for Canadians. From my experience in manufacturing/wholesale/retail the US has had a massive bounce back since the lockdowns a year ago and most of us are looking at back to back years of record growth. Not so of my Canadian customers. Most of them appear to be on life support at best. Their over-caution is actually scary. I just don’t know how long it will take them to come back from this.

Not really just before the virus crisis i had seen a junkie sitting on the street. But not a homeless person sleeping in a bank on the floor while people are walking in.

That shit has been going on forever.

In fact many banks installed buzzers to make noise when nobody is using the ATM so that people won't sleep in there.

You know which economy hasnt slumped one bit since the “pandemic” and are actually doing quite well?

HOSPITALS and DOCTORS

How much OT did people in the medical field work in the last year and how much funding did they receive during this? Their pockets are nice and full so of course shutting down the outside world sounds ok with them. They are ballin’ out of control and are securing more work for the future of “medicine”

Human lives that don't qualify:

- Drug addicts
- Homeless
- Depressed/suicidal
- Children
- Abused women

Human lives that do qualify:

- Rich people, like doctors and politicians.

People are getting increasingly frustrated with this. They literally opened dining up to 50 people indoors , then closed it one week later and are going g into a 28 day lockdown now. What incredibly stupid logic

This lockdown is neverending. I am Covidly depressed.<2><DCrying>

Canada is dead. I would advise everybody to run for the hills and leave.
I am a 40 year old canadian and spent 2.5 years in the georgia as a kid. I have lived in Nirthern Ontario, vancouver island, vancouver and toronto. Canada has adopted a pussy-hippy culture that apologizes to people for shit that happened generations ago while cutting our head off when it comes to the economy. The pussies are centralized in the cities (cough couch...Toronto) and control the vote while the working class in the rural areas takes it in the ass steady. Our prime minister has divided the country worse than ever and killed alberta who has been the financial backbone of canada for decades. He has also openly bought the media so has a decently firm grip on power. Ultimately the canadian primie minister has more power over canada than the US president does over the states. He is incredibly corrupt and has the power to squash any investigation lol. We are a fucking joke and i hate what is happening. Love being in northern ontario though. Paradise with everything you need to survive and more. We just don't get to keep our money.

Think of the Grandmas. You are so selfish wanting to be "free", yeah, free to take the lives of the elderly you selfish pricks!

Take the jab, save grandma. Two weeks to flatten the economy.
Its also a bit sad to see that people have fallen to the fear and are now into the idea of the vaccine passports. When the variants could come up again and they will push for more and more lockdowns and it wont matter whatever you had your vaccine or not for covid this is bound to happen.

Many dont know that your data about your health could actually be send digitally but again, your data about your health and vaccination should be only be private to you and your health provider right? imagine you walk in a city you lose your phone or gets hacked well your data might get lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back