UPDATE: St. Louis DA to charge couple. Old white couple point guns at protesters

kyle dennis is a fucking loser.

And how long would that have lasted if those people weren't armed?

Also, that Kyle Dennis fella is a real piece of shit.

they cant point guns at people!

thats illegal! like, against the law!

this is the preferred outcome of the law enforcement stand-down. all it takes is one person to mow down some protestors/rioters to start a national gun grab.

edit - lol that soyboy asking for dox info made his account private.

Thread got posted on 4chan. Now they're doxxing him. How the tables have turned

FeMTY1W.png

They are walking on a public sidewalk past the house and weren't even looking their way until they came out with guns for no reason. Small dick red necks who have probably never shot those guns in their life

"Small dick Red Necks wit'their gunz" lol

Whatever, pinky. There's powder for your pussy.

You are right. They probably never have fired those guns. These aren't Navy SEALs. They are just normal people who are having rely on defending themselves for the first time, since law enforcement across the country is no longer functional. This will become a very common sight.

*Infinity Like*

"Small dick Red Necks wit'their gunz" lol

Whatever, pinky. There's powder for your pussy.
Pinky? You talking about the 5'6" beta male wearing a pink shirt whose wife outweighs him by at least 50lbs in the video? Talk about a soy boy cuck, wearing khakis in the summer lol

Exactly what the right wants which is why they had plants everywhere inciting violence so they can get a chance to finally shoot people with their guns

Yeah, I'm sure all those guys on video rioting and looting TV's and Air Jordan's were "right wing plants", and not typical thugs, who would never ever take advantage of such a moment...

Good to know you're getting your whining in order, for when this Liberal movement inevitably blows up in their faces.

DefUNd Da PoLIcE!

Yeah, I'm sure all those guys on video rioting and looting TV's and Air Jordan's were "right wing plants", and not typical thugs, who would never ever take advantage of such a moment...

Good to know you're getting your whining in order, for when this Liberal movement inevitably blows up in their faces.

DefUNd Da PoLIcE!
Can you post some vids of them looting houses outside of downtown? Yea like Freddy gray Baltimore riots blew up in my face? Oh wait they found a group of cops in the anti gun task force stealing and selling evidence and planting drugs on people after Freddy gray riots and nothing else has changed

Pinky? You talking about the 5'6" beta male wearing a pink shirt whose wife outweighs him by at least 50lbs in the video? Talk about a soy boy cuck, wearing khakis in the summer lol

Pink shirt with a gun in his hand, which intimidates you so much. Or are you envious?

Come on guys don’t rag on d1 dipshit, grab a bucket and your facecloth and go wash some feet...
Good one bro. Only reason those betas came outside is because nothing was happening. If they were actually on their property they would be hiding in their safe room begging the cops to come and telling them Hurry up don't you know who I am like a Karen

Can you post some vids of them looting houses outside of downtown? Yea like Freddy gray Baltimore riots blew up in my face? Oh wait they found a group of cops in the anti gun task force stealing and selling evidence and planting drugs on people after Freddy gray riots and nothing else has changed

Nothing but skyrocketing crime levels in that shit hole, due to police not wanting to deal with their bullshit since the state is just waiting to throw them in prison for pulling their guns on black gangsters.

Another Liberal victory!

Pink shirt with a gun in his hand, which intimidates you so much. Or are you envious?
A gun he bought to look cool to his friends that he's never shot in his life like most betas. My sig p239 and hours at the range is 1,000x better at home defesne than this soyboy

DefUNd Da PoLIcE!
Defund the police so heavily armed folks like myself can be vigilantes.

Back